Walk-In For the Post of Project Scientist Post @ IIT, Delhi | Salary upto Rs. 51,200/- pm
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi lays a strong emphasis on the sponsored research and industrial interaction. The Industrial Research & Development (IRD) Unit was specifically set up in the Institute to provide specialized administrative and managerial support for the operation of Sponsored Research Projects, Consultancy Jobs and other related R&D activities. Over the years, the institute has set up many modern laboratories and is continuously supporting infrastructure through these projects.
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project.
Post Title: Project Scientist
Number of Vacancies: One
Project Title: Design and Development of MEMS based SOC for Wide Band Energy Harvesting for Cellular Application (RP02878)
Funding Agency: Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (DEITY)
Principle Investigator: Prof. Madhusudan Singh Deptt./Centre Department of Electrical Engineering
Duration of the Project: Upto 31st March, 2017
No. of Posts: One
- Ph.D. in Materials Science or Chemistry.
- Experience in Materials Synthesis Esp. SOL GEL for Piezoelectric Materials.
- Experience in Group 14 and Silicon Chemistry.
Emolument: Rs.32,000-35,200-38,400- 41,600-44,800-48,000- 51,200/- p.m. plus HRA @ 20%
Tenure: Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
How to Apply:
- The candidates who fulfill the above qualifications/experience should appear for the interview. Kindly bring your formal application on Form No. IRD/REC-4, which can be downloaded from IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) through proper channel along with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks of each examination passed, details of work experience and a recent passport size photograph, along with original certificates (both academic & professional) for verification on the date of interview.
- No candidate, who is already employed at the Institute / IRD shall be interviewed unless his/her application has been duly forwarded by their concerned establishment/sections.
- 5% relaxation of marks may be granted to the SC/ST Candidates.
- In case of selection of a retired/superannuated government employee, his/her salary will be fixed as per prevailing IRD norms.
- In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. Madhusudan Singh at his e-mail id: email@example.com
Walk In Test / Date of Interview: 05/09/2016
Time of Interview: 10.00 a.m
Venue: Room No. 338, Block-III, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016 Ph:-011-26591063