National Innovation Foundation – India (NIF), Ahmedabad, a grant-in-aid institute under Department of Science and Technology, Government of India invites applications for following positions in NIF from highly motivated professionals, who have faith in potential of innovations at grassroot.
Post: Fellows/Senior Fellow
Pay: Rs. 20000-60000 + HRA (Consolidated)
No. of Vacancies : Twenty five in following areas:-
- Life Science (Botany, Plant taxonomy, traditional knowledge, plant chemistry), Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Medical Science (Ayurvedic, Allopathic)
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Agricultural Science (Entomology, pathology, agronomy)
- Veterinary Science
- Engineering (Mechanical, Electronics, Agricultural)
- Product and Industrial Design
- Business Development/Entrepreneurship Development
- Mass Communication, Journalism, Copy Editor, content editor,
- Graphic Designer (Experience in book & literature designing)
- Website and database management, erp design and development, etc.,
- Conference coordination, logistics, contact management etc.,
Essential: First Class Masters inrelevant area with at least one year full time work experience in reputed institutions/companies
Desirable: Doctorate degree in relevant area
Age: Not exceeding 35 years. The upper age limit is relaxable for the applicants from the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Physically Handicapped and other special categories in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The Controlling Authority may give relaxation in qualification, experience and the upper age limit in case of deserving candidates.
- All positions are contractual and no claim for permanency can be made regardless of the duration of the contract.
- The number of posts to be filled may vary. The institute reserves the right to cancel the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- Preference will be given to those candidates, who have published research and popular articles in reputed journals/newsletters
- The selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India.
- The persons with disabilities are also encouraged to apply though no vacancies are reserved for them. Such candidates will be considered for selection for appointment to the posts by general standards of merit.
- Candidates working in Government Departments / Public Sector Undertakings / Autonomous organisations should apply through proper channel.CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Candidates can submit their applications online or in the prescribed format (http://www.nif.org.in/join_us) along with two reference letters, and a note explaining the suitability for the post applied, to
The Executive Vice Chairperson,
National Innovation Foundation-India,
Satellite Complex, Jodhpur Tekra, Premchand Nagar
Ahmedabad 380 015,
The last date of submission of application is 27th May2016.