Application in the prescribed format are invited from the suitable candidates for filling of following Paramedics post on contractual basis as per ORV Act & in accordance with GA department Notification No. 32010/Gen. dt.12./11.2013 under the establishment of CDMO, Rayagada with a consolidated remuneration as indicated against each post.
No.of post: 13 posts; ST-3+SC-2+ SEBC-1 +UR- 7
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 5,200/- and G.P Rs 2,400/- per month.
Minimum Qualification: Must have Passed +2 Science under HSE, Odisha or equivalent and passed Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the 3 Medical college of the state or any other private institute duly recognized by the Pharmacy council of India/AICTE.
CANDIDATES BELONGS TO PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED, EX, SERVICE MAN AND SPORTSMAN WILL BE CONSIDERED AS PER THE PROVISIONS MADE BY GOVT. OF ODISHA FROM TIME TO TIME.
Selection:- Selection will be made on the basis as per the Career assessment mark in HSC Examination excluding 4th Optional’ and +2 Science Examination 1+2 exm excluding 4th optional and Diploma in respective subject/post . The concerned candidates for the above posts they must have registered their names in the respective councils and have possessed valid registration certificate as indicated against each post. MPHW(M) Odisha Pharmacy Council MPHW(F) Odisha Pharmacy Council
Documents to be submitted:– Attested Xerox copy of the following Certificates
1. HSC Certificate
2. +2 Science Certificate or Equivalent
3. D. Pharma Passed Certificate
4. Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate
5. Valid Residential/ Nativity Certificate from concerned Tahashildar
6. 2(Two) nos of color pass port size photo graphs.
7. Valid Employment Registration card.
8. Caste Certificate of Sc/ST/ SEBC Candidate
9. Physically handicapped certificate from the Medical Board in the case physically handicapped candidates.
10. In case of Ex- service Man – Supporting Documents is required.
11. 2(Two) Self address envelope with size (9”X 4”) with postage stamp of Rs 30/-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The appointment / Engagement’ is purely temporary & on contractual basis and regulated in accordance with GA dept, notification No- 32010/ Gen dt 12.11.2013.
2. Age Limit:- The candidate shall not be less than 21 years & not more than 32 Years as on dt 30.04.2016. The Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & woman Candidates & 10 years in case of physically handicapped & ex-service men.
Provided further that the candidates engaged on contractual basis under the central plan scheme, state plan schemes and Externally aided schemes who are below the age of 45 years and have completed at least 1 (one) year of continuous service shall apply for the post through the proper channel in the prescribe format.
3. Knowledge in Odiya
a) The candidates must be able to read, write & speak in Odia.
b) Have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject or
c) Have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odiya as medium of examination in non-language subject or
d) Have passed in Odiya as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institute recognized by the Government of Odisha or the central Government or
e) Have passed a test in Odiya in the Middle English School standard conducted by the School & Mass education Department.
4. Physical Fitness: – The candidates must be of Good Mental & Physical Health and free from any physical defects likely to make him incapable of discharging his/ her normal duties in this service.
5. Career Assessment: – (Total 100 marks) out of which HSC -20%, +2 Sc/ +2- 30%, and Respective Diploma exam.- 50%) Provided that the candidates engaged in contractual basis under the Central Plan Scheme, State Plan Scheme and externally aided schemes shall be allowed l(one) percentage extra mark of the total marks for each completed year of continuous services subject to a maximum of fifteen percentages which will be added to the marks secured by them for deciding the merit position.
6. The ORV act and the rules will be applicable for filling of the above vacancies.
7. The complete application with all enclosures should reach the office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Rayagada At/Po-Barijhola behind the GIACR, Via-Rayagada Dist- Rayagada, (Odisha), pin – 765002, being super scribed by “Application for engagement of contractual post of.( Posts as Applicable to the candidates ) ” on the top of the envelope and all the application will be accepted only by the Regd. Post/ Sneed post only. The last date of receipt of the application in the Office of the CDMO, Rayagada is on or before 20.05.2016 up to 1.00 P.M. The authority is not responsible for any postal delay / missing of application. In¬complete application or the application received after due date shall be rejected.
8. Regarding amendment, addition, correction, alternation & others, it is the responsibility of the applicant to collect the information through NIC web site of Rayagada District.
9. List of the shortlisted and non shortlisted candidates with the last date inviting objections if any will be published in the Dist.web site (rayagada.nic.in) by 30.05.2016.The candidates may visit the web site to know their status and to submit their objections if any by 06.06.2016.
10. No personal enquiry/ approach or correspondences will be entertained.
11. The undersigned reserves right for cancellation / modification of advertisements without assigning any reason thereof.