Element Hiring BSc Chemistry Candidates – Chemist Post – Apply Online
Element has an opportunity for a Chemist to join our expanding Chemistry team in Mumbai. In this role, you will be responsible for testing, sample preparation and delivery/collection of samples, and preparation of test reports This role will be based in Ghatkopar West in Mumbai
Job Title: Chemist
Job Location IN-Mumbai
Job ID 2022-9868
Skills / Qualifications
- Have a diploma/degree in chemistry with at least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Have the ability to work in teams under pressure and be flexible to work different working hours (night/day) shifts if required or necessary
- Good English communication skills: reading, writing, speaking along with good maths skills
- Knowledge and experience of safe operation of testing equipment and operating in an independent / chemistry/consultant laboratory
- Provide expert knowledge and support to the chemistry Department, operating, calibrating, and overseeing ICP/Spectro/ONH and CS analyzers applying and using international methods such as ASTM, BS, and APHA, etc.
- Perform general inorganic chemistry testing, primarily with metal/water samples, and perform calibration and calculations on statistical methods
- Handle and respond to customer queries
- Apply lab quality management system through ISO 17025 standards and total quality management
Editors Note: Element Hiring BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.