Delhi Govt DSSSB Chemistry & Pharma Job Openings – Apply Online. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) is a government organization under the Government of NCT of Delhi. They are responsible for conducting recruitment for various departments and local/autonomous bodies under the government. For more information about the DSSSB, visit their official website here.
No. F.1 (101)/P&P-I/DSSSB/2023/2792
Opening and Closing Dates
Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21/11/2023 (21st November, 2023)
Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 20/12/2023 (20th December, 2023)
Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under different Departments/Local/Autonomous Bodies under Govt. of NCT of Delhi:
Post I – SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (CHEMISTRY)
Department: Forensic Science Laboratory
Number of Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Toxicology or Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subject at B.Sc. level from a recognized university or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29200 – 92300, Level – 5 (Pre-Revised Rs.5200-20200) + Grade Pay Rs.2800/- Group ‘C’
Post II – SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (CHEMISTRY)
Department: Drugs Control Department
Number of Vacancies:
Educational Qualification: A. (i) Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry / Pharmacy / BioChemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) One years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent.
B. (i) A degree in Pharmacy / Science (with Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology) from a recognized university or equivalent.
(ii) Three years’ experience in the field of chemical analysis of drugs from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs 35,400 – 1,12,400 Level – 6 (Pre-Revised Rs.9300 – 34800) + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be eligible in terms of age, educational qualifications, experience, etc. as per Recruitment Rules notified by the User Department for the post in which he/she intends to apply.
- The educational qualification, age, experience, etc. as stipulated in the advertisement shall be determined as on 20/12/2023.
How to Apply
- Before submitting online applications, candidate must ensure that he/she is registered on DSSSB’s portal i.e. https://dsssbonline.nic.in.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://dsssbonline.nic.in from 21/11/2023 up to 20/12/2023 (till 11:59 PM) after which the link will be disabled.
- The candidates must go through the INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE carefully while filling up the Online Application Form for the post concerned.
- The candidates must submit their application through Online Mode only. No other mode of application shall be accepted. Applications received through any other mode i.e. by post/by hand/by mail, etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- To avoid the last-minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date. DSSSB will not be responsible for the candidates for not being able to submit their applications in the stipulated time limit for any reason(s) stated to be beyond their control.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check and ensure that they have filled correct details in each field of the online application form. Once the online application form is submitted, no request for change/correction/modification (including a change of category) will be entertained or allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained and no correspondence will be made in this regard. Candidates will be responsible for any mistake in the data of the application form and the fee paid by him/her.
Application Fees and Mode of Payment
₹100/- (One Hundred only)
a) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwD (Person with Disability) & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying Application fees.
b) Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in a civil post under Central Government/Government of NCT of Delhi or its Autonomous/Local Bodies on a regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to Ex-Servicemen for their re-employment are NOT eligible for fee concession.
c) The candidates submitting their application online should pay the requisite fees only through SBI e-pay. Other modes of payment will not be considered, and the application of such candidates will be rejected outright, and payment made shall stand forfeited.
d) Application Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
For detailed information and to apply, please visit the official notification.
Keywords: Delhi Govt, Life Sciences, Job Opening, Technical Assistant, PCR Hepatitis, Health & Family Welfare Department, Recruitment, Apply Online. Delhi Govt Life Sciences Job Opening – Apply Online. Delhi Govt DSSSB Chemistry & Pharma Job Openings – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.