Junior Chemist / Chemistry Govt Job for Msc Chemistry @ TNPSC
Post Code: 1913
Department: Department of Industries and Commerce
No.of posts: 01
Job Title: Chemist
Eligibility: A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry ORChemical Technology
OR Industrial Chemistry OR An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Experience: Experience in research in Pure or Applied Chemistry or Analytical
Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
Pay Scale: Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-(Level 20)
Post Code: 1914
Job Title: Junior Chemist
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: Must possess a First or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC.OR An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Desirable: preference shall be given to a candidate who possesses a Post Graduate Degree in Analytical Chemistry or to a candidate who possesses practical experience for a period of not less than one year in any recognized research or Analytical or Metallurgical Laboratory.
Pay Scale: Rs.35,900-1,13,500/-(Level 13)
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017)
Note Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the Registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.
Mode Of Payment:
- Examination fee of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online
through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
• Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One-Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards
Registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee. Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration system by paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and having validity and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- towards One-Time Registration are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment.
- Applicants have also to pay the service charges applicable to the State Bank of India /
- Applicants can avail exemption from paying Examination fees as per eligibility criteria.
- Offline mode of payment in the form of Demand Draft / Postal Order etc., will not be
accepted and the applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be
How To Apply:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Website
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in, http://www.tnpscexams.net & http://www.tnpscexams.in
- ‘One-Time Registration’ (OTR) and ‘Applicant’s Dashboard’ are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the OneTime Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One-Time Registration, applicants should have scanned image of their
photograph, certificate specified, if any and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the
same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of
photograph and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new OneTime Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one Registration ID in One-Time Registration.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available
information and update them.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post(s) and service to which they wish to apply
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral
Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment. Candidate’s appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and in the Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for Certificate Verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of reservation of appointment.
Note: It is mandatory for the applicants to register their basic particulars through One-Time Online Registration system on payment of Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. [The One-Time Registration will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration. Thereafter, the registration should be renewed by paying the prescribed fee.]
|Last date for submission of online application||06.03.2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||08.03.2019|
|Date of Written Examination||21.04.2019|
View Main Notification