Job Title: Junior Scientist
- Support for synthesis, process development and optimization for new product.
- Design alkoxylation lab synthesis route and conduct lab experiment, assist in analysis of chemicals.
- Evaluate and minimize the scale up risk by the lab/pilot trials.
- Collect and analyze data at the laboratory/pilot plant during scale-up experiments and prepare experiment report.
- Support to prepare the process package to plant for the new product transfer to site from lab.
- On-site support plant pilot/commissioning, in case of need.
- Process/technology trouble-shooting for existing product/process.
- Support plant process Management of Change.
- Support lab equipment and safety management.
- Master’s Degree in Organic Chemistry from Institute of repute.
- 3-6 years of experience in synthesis and process development in Ethoxylation & Propoxylation (Alkoxylation) with Antioxidant.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills