Fortis Healthcare Limited is committed to clinical excellence and patient-centric healthcare, which is manifest in hospital design, patient services, medical programmes and the compassionate approach of medical and non-medical hospital staff. Fortis commissioned its first hospital in 2001 at Mohali, near Chandigarh, and has expanded its operations to become a network with an over 10,000 bed capacity across 68 hospitals.
Job Title: Pharmacist
No of Posts: 1 – 3 Years
- Receiving indents.
- Dispatching medicine to inpatient.
- Attending out patient.
- Receiving Medicine from the supplier.
- Arranging medicine according to their storage condition.
- Making Purchase order (P.O.) & prepare GRN for the same.
- Purchase return of medicine due to their expiry date.
- Handling narcotic & keep record of it.
- Arranging non-available medicine from near by chemist.
- Hand over cash to cashier.
- Quarterly stocktaking.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy