Bharat Immunologicals& Biologicals
Department of Biotechnology
Ministry of Science & Technology
Govt. of India
Bharat Immunologicals & Biologicals Corporation Limited(BIBCOL), a Govt. of India Undertaking, under administrative control of Ministry of Science and Technology, Department of Biotechnology situated at old GT Road, Village Chola, (10 kms from Sikandrabad on Khurja road), Distt. Bulandshahr invites applications for the following posts:
Job Title : Manager(Tech)
No.of.Posts : 01
Age : 40 years
Pay Scale : Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4600
Qualifications : B.E./B. Tech/B. Pharma Degree with two years experience in plant operation/maintenance
In addition to Pay Scale, DA, HRA and other perks will be paid as per company rule.
How to Apply:
Typed application with the complete detail in following Format to be sent to HOD(P&A), BIBCOL, Chola, Bulandshahr (UP)-203203 with the name of post applied for on the top of the envelope. The last date of submission of application is: 01.09.2017:
1. Post applied for.
2. Name of the candidate
3. Father’s/ Mother’s Name
5. Date of birth
6. Marital Status.
7. Postal Address (Including Mobile Number/ Tel/ Email. ID).
8. Permanent Address.
9. Language Proficiency (State Good, Fair or Poor)
10. Educational qualifications showing the details of degree/ diploma, year of passing marks
obtained and University/ Institution (in chronological order).
11. Training attended/ working experience indicating nature and period of work, designation,
salary/ emoluments, last salary drawn, employers/ institution detail in chronological orders
with reasons for leaving.
12. Category (General/ SC/ST/OBC/Physical handicapped).
13. Any other relevant information that the candidates may like to give in support of his/her
14. Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offence or been dismissed from employment.
15. References (Name & Occupation, Tel. No.Mobile No. E-Mail) – 2 Persons.
(1) Application should be accompanied with attested copies of certificates and testimonials to prove qualification, experience, training, age, caste in case of SC/ST/OBC etc.
(2) Candidates who are employed in Govt. semi-Govt/public sector undertakings should apply through their employers. Candidates are welcome to submit advance copy of applications and in such cases he/ she would be required to submit a “No objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
Application Deadline – 01.09.2017