Applications are invited from highly motivated and eligible candidates for the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DST-SERB sponsored project to be executed at the Research Institute & Department of Chemistry, SRM University, Chennai-603203.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Project Title: “Lightweight ultra-thin organic-perovskite hybrid tandem solar cells based on solution processable metal oxide interfacial layers for wearable electronics”
Duration of Project : Three years
Principal Investigator : Dr. K. Ananthanarayanan, Research Associate Professor, Research Institute and Department of Chemistry, SRM University, Chennai-603203.
Age Limit :
- Candidate should not be more than 28 years as on 1st Dec, 2017. However upper age limit may be relaxed as per the existing rules.
- M.Sc. in Chemistry/Materials Chemistry/M.Tech in Electrical/Chemical engineering securing minimum first class marks or equivalent CGPA. CSIR UGC NET/GATE qualified candidates will be given preference. Relevant research experience would also be preferred.
- Candidate should have a strong interest to pursue Ph.D.
- CSIR UGC NET/GATE qualified candidate: Rs. 25,000/-p.m. for initial two years. Based on the performance the JRF shall be promoted as SRF in the 3rd year and Rs. 28,000/-p.m. will be paid.
- Non-CSIR UGC NET/GATE candidate: Rs. 16,000/-p.m. for initial two years. Based on the performance the JRF shall be promoted as SRF in the 3rd year and Rs. 18,000/-p.m. will be paid.
- The JRF will also be entitled for getting 20% HRA (HRA admissible if the stay is outside the campus).
Registration for Ph.D.: Selected candidate can be registered for the full-time Ph.D. programme at SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai after fulfilling minimum qualifications prescribed by the University.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can send their application, cover letter together with their detailed Resume/CV, either by soft or hard copies on or before 30th August 2017 to the following address. Mark the subject as “JRF DST-SERB”
Dr. K. Ananthanarayanan, Research Associate Professor
Research Institute & Department of Chemistry
R-41, 1313, 13th floor, University Building,
SRM University, Kattankulathur, Chennai – 603 203.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by e-mail informing the date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The authority reserves the right of accepting/rejecting any or all applications without assigning any reason thereof.
Application Deadline – 30th August 2017