Zydus Cadila is a fully integrated, global healthcare provider, with strengths all along the pharmaceutical value chain. With a core competence in the field of healthcare, Zydus Cadila provides total healthcare solutions ranging from formulations, active pharmaceutical ingredients and animal healthcare products to wellness products. From a turnover of Rs. 250 crores in 1995, the group posted revenues of over Rs. 8600 crores in FY15. The group had posted a turnover of Rs. 4600 crores in FY 11, making it a billion dollar company. Recently, the group launched Exemptia, the world’s first biosimilar for Adalimumab, the largest selling therapy worldwide for inflammatory arthritis.
Zydus Cadila invites you to Walk-in Interviews scheduled for the position of Quality Assurance & Quality Control for API Manufacturing unit based at Ahmedabad, held on 30th July 2017 between 9:30 AM to 13:00 PM at Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Sigma commerce Zone, Nr. Iscon Mandir, BRTS Bus stand, Ambli Bopal Road, Ahmedabad -380015.
- To Issue Batch Manufacturing records of all Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients and Intermediates.
- To Prepare the report or reject each batch of Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients.
- To Prepare all qualification documents of equipments.
- To ensure that all manufacturing operations at the location comply with proper documentation and records.
- To prepare validation protocols and reports.
- To review Certificate of Analysis before release of the batch.
- To ensure that validated systems and processes are periodically evaluated to verify that they are still operating in a valid manner.
- Sampling of all finish products and Intermediates.
- Labelling and dispatch of all finish products and intermediates.
Designation: Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive
Edu. Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc
Job Location: Ahmedabad & Dabhasa
- Preparation and review of SOP/STP/MOA/COA/Specification.
- Preparation and review of Documents for Validation, AMV and Stability study.
- Establishment of Good Documentation Practice and Good Laboratory Practice.
- Handling trouble shooting for HPLC / GC & method development.
- Operating & Calibration Sophisticated Instruments like HPLC, Gas Chromatography, UV-Spectrometer, Karl Fisher. etc.
- Preparation of Documentation and Fill up Report.
- UG -B.Sc – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Microbiology, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Chemistry, Microbiology, M.Pharma – Pharmacyma – Pharmacy
- Date of Interview – 30th July 2017
- Time of Interview – 9:30 AM to 01:00 PM
- Venue of Interview – Cadila Healthcare Ltd., Sigma commerce Zone, Nr. Iscon Mandir, BRTS Bus stand, Ambli Bopal Road, Ahmedabad -380015.