Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area.
Job Title – Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate – Genomics
Location – Bangalore
Experience – 0-5 Years
- Expertise in lab techniques in Genomics and basic molecular biology.
- Expertise and hands on working experience in some of the following areas:
- High throughput RNA isolation and downstream processing for Genomics
- qPCR, Microarray, FISH, RNA seq, ddPCR
- Basic understanding of genomics data analysis (qPCR Expression analysis, Microarray)
- Single cell biology, single cell genomics
- NGS with low input, degraded RNA samples e.g. FFPE
- Knowledge of GLP-like lab practices and the use of quality control and quality assessment parameters in lab
- Good team player.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks under aggressive timelines.
- Ability to work with cross functional matrix teams.
- Good presentation and conversation skills.
Qualifications – Masters with 1 to 5 Years of Experience.
Skill Set –
- Antibody development (B cell cloning, hybridoma);
- Stem cell biology, stem cell differentiation protocols;
- Single cell biology, single cell genomics;
- Modern cloning techniques (knowledge of high throughput, fast and efficient cloning methodologies e.g. Gateway, Recombination based),Genomics (NGS, ddPCR, qPCR, microarray, ISH, FISH, RNAScope, CAST-PCR),NGS with Low input, degraded DNA and RNA samples e.g. FFPE, Fluid biopsy, ctDNA NGS;
- Use of automation for cloning, cell biology, HTS, NGS, etc.
- Basic understanding of genomics data analysis (NGS, microarray).
- Knowledge of FACS, ELISA, immunoassays, protein production is nice to have.