With a coastline of about 3,500 miles, inland sources in Rajasthan and Little Rann of Kutch, and the rock salt mines in Mandi, India have possibilities of attaining a high position in salt production among the salt producing countries of the world. As is known, apart from being an indispensable item of food, salt is an important raw material for the manufacture of several heavy chemicals e.g. soda ash, caustic soda and chlorine. Besides, salt is used in food processing industries, such as fish curing, meat packing, dairy products and fruit and vegetable canning.
Advt. No.: NPGC/2016/2
Job Title – Junior Research Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Copper-catalyzed denitrogenation of 1,2,3-triazoles and pyridotriazoles for the synthesis of fused N-heterocycles”
Duration – Initial appointment is for one year and then it will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance.
Age – The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years which is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants.
Fellowship – Rs 25000 + 20% HRA as per DST/ SERB guidelines.
Qualifications – M. Sc. Organic Chemistry having qualified NET/LS or equivalent
Job Description –
Selected candidate will be required to work in the area of synthetic organic chemistry mainly on the synthesis of heterocycles.
Interested candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 19th January, 2017 at 10.10 AM in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. Candidates are also requested to bring with them the following documents:
1. Original Certificates(s), Mark sheet(s) (Degree.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.
2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.
3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
Candidates having eligibility can send their applications through E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information they may also contact at this E-mail ID. The position is purely temporary and maximum duration of fellowship is 3 years. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview.
- Date of Interview – 19th December 2016
- Time of Interview -10:10 AM
- Venue of Interview – CSIR-CSMCRI, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar – 364021, Gujarat, INDIA