IISER Pune is a research-intensive teaching institute. Our faculty and students investigate questions in science that lie beyond the boundaries of conventional thinking. The whole ambience is very academic with high energy levels to pursue top quality research.
IISER Pune is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities. Since its inception, IISER Pune has published over 900 research papers in highly reputed national and international journals. Several of these publications have come out of the 5th year research projects of BS-MS students.
Job Title – Project Fellow
No.of.Posts – ONE
Project Title – “Studies on Metal Catalyzed Stereoselective C-C, C-N and C-O Bond Formation via Borrowing Hydrogen Methods Using Continuous Flow Techniques”
Project Code – 30115197
Tenure – Initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
Age – Not more than 28 years as on closing date of advertisement
Fellowship – Starting fellowship of Rs. 16,000/- per month +30% HRA based on academic record and work experience of the candidate OR Rs. 25,000/- per month + 30% HRA for CSIR/UGCJRF/NET or GATE qualified applicants with valid scorecard.
- Essential – M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry or equivalent degree with minimum 60% marks or Equivalent grade.
- Preference – Candidates having qualified and having valid CSIR/UGC NET / or GATE scores card with research experience in Organic Chemistry
How to Apply:
- Applicants should send the application in the prescribed format (available below this advertisement) by email addressed to email@example.com on or before November 10, 2016. Please mention the name of the Post and Project code in the subject line.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates for interviews with details of date, time and venue will be put up on the Institute website under this advertisement and candidates will be informed by e-mail only.
- The print out of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview. Applicant must bring all the original certificates at the time of interview for the purpose of verification, along with one set of photocopies.
Application Deadline – 10th November 2016