Birla Institute of Technology & Science is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956.
Job Title – Liquid Chromatography MS Operator
No.of.Posts – ONE
Place of Work – BITS Pilani, K.K. Birla Goa Campus
Compensation – Rs. 30,000 (gross) with no other benefits
Qualifications – M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Chemistry. 2 years post M.Sc. experience in handling LC-MS (QQQ) is desirable. Prior experience of working in analytical laboratories, handling analytical equipments and knowledge of basic mass spectrometry and chromatography will be an added advantage
Job Responsibilities –
- Handling day-to-day operation of the LC-MS system
- Carrying out sample analysis as per requirement of faculty in the Institute
- Carrying out analysis of samples based on requests from outside the Institute
- Carrying out periodic maintenance of the system in liaison with the Agilent team
- Coordinating maintenance of machine with principal
How to Apply:
Applications in the prescribed format (refer Employment Application Form) may be submitted along with copies of the testimonials to the office of Dean, Administration within 16-Nov-2016 or it may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within the due date.
Application Deadline – 16th November 2016