Chemist Quality Control Jubilant Ingrevia Limited
Date Posted: 27/09/23
Company: Jubilant Ingrevia Limited
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is one of India’s leading corporate and highly treasured brands throughout the world. The organization has a presence in the fields of Pharma and Life Sciences, Agri & Performance Polymers, Food & Retail, Oil & Gas, and Services.
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is an integrated global pharmaceutical and life sciences company engaged in Pharmaceuticals, Life Science Ingredients, and other businesses including Drug Discovery Solutions and India Branded Pharmaceuticals.
The Pharmaceuticals segment, through its wholly owned subsidiary Jubilant Pharma Limited, is engaged in manufacturing and supply of APIs, Solid Dosage Formulations, Radiopharmaceuticals, Allergy Therapy Products, and Contract Manufacturing of Sterile Injectable and Non-sterile products through 6 USFDA approved manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada, and India, and a network of over 50 radio-pharmacies in the US.
The Life Science Ingredients segment is engaged in Specialty Intermediates, Nutritional Products, and Life Science Chemicals through 5 manufacturing facilities in India.
The Drug Discovery Solutions business provides proprietary in-house innovation & collaborative research and partnership for out-licensing through 2 world-class research centers in India.
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited has a team of around 7,700 multicultural peopleacross the globe and is committed to delivering value to its customers across over 100 countries.
The Company is well recognized as a ‘Partner of Choice’ by leading pharmaceuticals and life sciences companies globally.
Ranked No. 6 amongst top 10 Global Pharmaceutical outsourcing players as per UNCTAD World Investment Report 2011
Reputed and High-Quality relationships with 19 out of the top 20 Pharmaceutical companies, and 6 out of the top 10 Agrochemical companies globally
- To acquire and maintain a global leadership position in chosen areas of businesses
- To continuously create new opportunities for growth in our strategic businesses
- To be among the top 10 most admired companies to work for
- To continuously achieve a return on invested capital of at least 10 points higher than the cost of capital
We will, with utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for our customer by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions; and for our stakeholders through growth, cost-effectiveness, and wise investment of resources.
Position: Asst. Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive- QC
Grade: A2 A3
Business Unit / Function: Department – Quality Control
Location: Bharuch SEZ
Reports to: Lab In charge-QC
Summary of Job
(Purpose/objective of the job Department Organogram to be enclosed)
The candidate is required to have complete experience in API/Bulk/Intermediates industries as per global regulatory requirements and responsible for implementation & compliances of ICH-Q7A, cGMP, WHO-GMP, ISO9001, FSSC, HACCP / global QMS requirements at SEZ site.
- Knowledge about IMS system (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 OHSAS 18001:2007, and cGMP
- Analytical skill for QC instrument, i.e. GLC, HPLC, UV-Visible, FTIR, ICP, K/F, Melting point etc.
- Regularize the QC activities as per cGMP requirements
- RM, PKG, In-process, and FG sampling & Analysis
- Co-ordination with QC staff, R&D, Commercial, and production for quality & dispatch related activities for on-time dispatches
- Day to day monitoring and execution online all IPQC and FG analysis activities
- Resolve the troubleshooting related to QC activities
- Knowledge about 21 CFR Part 211, 111 with data integrity (Part-11)
- Awareness about responsible care (Environment, Health, Safety, and Security)
- No. of Reportees
Qualification & Experience: M.Sc. (Chemistry) with 2 – 6 yrs.
(Technical, Functional & Behavioral)
- Handling, Calibration, and Hand-on experience of all QC instruments
- Compliance of 21 CFR Part-11
- Troubleshooting related to QC analytical instrument
Keywords: chemist, quality control, job posting, pharmaceutical, life sciences, analytical skill, compliance. Chemist Quality Control Jubilant Ingrevia Limited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.