Freshers Job at Clarivate – Associate Content Editor – Clinical Studies
About the Company:
Clarivate is a leading global information services company that uses trusted insights and analytics to accelerate the pace of innovation. With a rich heritage spanning more than 150 years, we have been providing critical data, information and insights to organizations around the world to drive innovation and progress. Our mission is to be a trusted partner, enabling our clients to discover, protect and commercialize new ideas, faster. Join us and help shape the future!
Job Number: JREQ123967
City, ST: Hyderabad, TG
Associate/Content Editor – Clinical Studies Team
- Education (BPharm/MPharm/MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology)
- Work experience (0 – 1 year of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports)
- Knowledge, skills, or abilities (In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases)
It would be great if you also had . . .
- Experience in secondary research related to clinical information.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources.
- Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets.
- Ensure quality standards are observed.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from source material.
- An inquisitive, analytical mind with strong problem-identification and solving skills.
About the Team
The team works for the product Cortellis Clinical Trial Intelligence and Drug Discovery Intelligence. The team size is 20 which includes Principal content analyst, Senior content analysts, Content analysts and Associate content analysts reporting to Sree Vidya G – Team manager.
Hours of Work: 9 hours per day – IST (including one hour break)
Mode of work – Hybrid
associate content editor, clinical studies, Clarivate job, Hyderabad, freshers job. Freshers Job at Clarivate – Associate Content Editor – Clinical Studies. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.