Sanofi Pharma Production Associate Recruitment – Apply Online
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Job Title: Associate – Production F & F
Qualification B.sc/M.pharma/M.sc /Diploma with 2 to 3 years’ Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies / Language
- Stretch: Constantly look ways to apply learnings and drive improvement.
- Take action: Keep Sanofi nimble by simplifying as i go.
- Act for patients & customers: Always look at what is best for our patients and customers in any solution that I work on.
- Think Sanofi first: Help colleagues across the organization to be successful. ▪ Good communication skills.
- Adaptability to new technologies and techniques.
- Good levels of confidence and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge on GMP/ GXP and technicalities involved in manufacturing relevant activities.
- Language requirements: Fluency in English (reading, writing and listening).
- To manufacture a product that is compliant to SISPQ.
- To follow GMP and GDP at all levels of manufacturing and relevant activities.
- To work along with the Projects and Engineering department during commissioning, qualification, and maintenance activities.
- To support the Validation team to execute the validation and qualification activities as per the pre-approved protocols.
- To maintain the workplace and process equipment clean and hygienic all the time.
- To escalate potential quality events to superiors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing Insulin filling activities.
- Operate the equipment pertaining to filling activities.
- To support or suggestions for continuous improvements pertaining to processes.
- Responsible for project support and validation support such as effective installation, commissioning, qualification/ validation of equipment in filling area.
- Responsible for executing various operations of filling area for Insulin Project.
- Support in preparation of filling related SOPs, PPTs, training matrix and consumables list.
Ensuring timely cleanliness of area and equipment of filling areas.
- In line with the APU concept, follow the instructions from superiors and facilitate in meeting business requirements.
- Do critical troubleshooting in consultation with the head of the production, i.e. when sterility assurance could be compromised due to breakdown or severe malfunctions.
- To Perform sampling as per respective sampling plan and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Acquire relevant equipment and process training with respect to filling of Insulin and relevant Operations.
- Responsible to support for various regulatory inspections/audits and adhere to GMP compliance.
- Acquire knowledge and training on internal and external audits.
- Responsible for coordinating with QA, QC, Validations, Engineering, HSE and Projects to support in respective relevant activities.
- Support activities conducted by cross-functional departments such as HSE, Lean management and facilitate the exchange of information.
- Safety PEP talk implementation
- Identify and report unsafe acts, unsafe conditions and near misses.
- Ensure timely Incident reporting, lead investigation, and CAPA implementation. • Workplace Risk assessment and active participation in HSE training.
- Ensure adherence to HSE procedures and appropriate PPE’s are donned during maintenance and handling of chemicals activities.
- Effective LEX communication to reduce and prevent recurrences.
- Ensure strict adherence to the work permit system and manage high-risk activities by following Sanofi Life Saving Rules.
Editors Note: Sanofi Pharma Production Associate Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.