Govt FACT BSc Chemistry Job – High Salary
THE FERTILISERS AND CHEMICALS TRAVANCORE LTD., a multi-divisional Central PSE, and pioneers in the manufacture and marketing of Fertilisers, Chemicals and Caprolactam, with activities spread over Manufacturing, Engineering Design and Consultancy, Fabrication etc., invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following posts:
Job Title: TECHNICIAN (PROCESS)
No.of posts: 07
Salary: Rs 23350-115000(WG18)*
Eligbility Criteria: B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry OR Diploma in Engineering [Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology (including Petrochemical Technology)] and 2 years experience in the operation of a large Fertilizer/
In the absence of sufficient suitable candidates with the prescribed experience of 2 years, candidates with the prescribed qualification and one to two years’ of prescribed experience will be considered. Against reserved posts, SC/ST candidates without experience will also be considered in the absence of candidates with experience as above.
Age: 35 Years
Consolidated pay of Rs. 37,000/- per month for one year, besides other benefits. Posting as Assistant Manager (Designate) in the second year on consolidated pay of Rs. 43,000/- per month. On successful completion of two years training, will be absorbed as Assistant
Manager at the minimum in managerial scale of pay of Rs.50000-160000 (E2
Job Title: MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (CHEMICAL)
Salary: Rs 50000-160000 (E2)*
Eligbility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (in Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering or Chemical Technology or Petrochemical Technology), with 60%
Age: 26 Years
Appointment will be initially on consolidated pay for two years, besides other
benefits. Those appointed with two years experience, will be paid a consolidated pay of
Rs. 27,000/- per month during the 1st year, with 3% annual increase in the
next year. Candidates appointed with one to less than two years experience, will be paid a
consolidated pay of Rs.25,000/- per month during 1st year, with 3% annual
increase in the next year. SC/ST candidates with less than one year experience / no experience, will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.22,000/- per month during 1st year and with 3% annual increase in the next year. After successful completion of two years on consolidated pay, will be absorbed as Technician (Process) at the minimum in non-managerial scale of pay of Rs.23350-115000 (WG18).
- (Non-refundable) Rs. 1180/- including GST (excluding bank charges) for Managerial posts listed under Post Codes 1 to 8 and Rs.590/- including GST (excluding bank charges) for Non managerial posts listed under Post Codes 9 to 14. SC/ST/PwBD/ESM/Internal candidates (i.e. employees on permanent rolls of the Company who have been absorbed in scale of pay as on the relevant date), are exempted from application fee, subject to furnishing documents in proof of eligibility for exemption along with the application.
- Candidates shall ascertain their eligibility before applying for a post and remitting the application fee. Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstances.
- If a candidate who avails exemption from payment of application fee is later found to be not eligible ‘for such exemption, his/ her application will be treated as one where no application fee has been remitted, and his/ her eligibility will be decided accordingly. Therefore, all candidates shall ascertain their eligibility before availing the exemption.
Method of Selection:
Based on Test (CBT), Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The test is proposed to
be held at Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi and Group Discussion /
Personal Interview will be held at, Kochi.
Placement / Assignments: The candidates appointed are liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad as per the Company’s requirement. They can be posted at any of the installations/ projects/ offices, etc. of FACT Limited or any of the subsidiaries/ Joint Ventures of FACT Limited or deputed to any Department of Government of India/ other PSUs/Business partners, etc. as per requirement of the Company. The selected candidates shall be assigned jobs/functions/assignments as per the business requirements of the Company including shift operations.
How to Apply
- Applications submitted online through the website of The Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd.,Udyogamandal – www.fact.co.in will only be considered. The online application will be open from 26.04.2023 to 16.05.2023.
- Candidates shall visit the web site, read the notification and instructions given, and open the link for filling the Online Application. Detailed instructions given in the link for submitting online applications, shall be followed. All required details should be entered and the required documents, uploaded. Details of Helpline available, for telephonic support if required in the online process, will also be provided therein.
- While applying, the candidates should mention their full name as it appears in the matriculation/ secondary examination certificate. Candidate is required to submit valid identity card (mentioned earlier) with the name exactly as in the examination certificate.
- Application fee shall be remitted through electronic fund transfer, as instructed in the link. Any charges for effecting online payment shall be borne by the candidate. Candidates should retain copy of the e-receipt as they can be asked to produce it for reference.
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PwBD/EWS candidates should upload scanned copy of their caste/community/disability certificate/Income and Asset Certificate as the case may be, in English, Hindi or Malayalam, at the appropriate place prompted by the system. In case the certificates are not in English, Hindi or Malayalam, a self-certified translation of the same shall also be scanned and uploaded. OBC (NCL) candidates will be required to submit a self-declaration, in addition to the caste/community certificate evidencing OBC(NCL) status. ESM availing relaxation shall upload copy of service book.
- OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for concessions and such candidates have to indicate their category as “Unreserved”.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD and requiring the service of scribe for attending the CBT should indicate this in the online application and shall bring valid certificate issued by Competent Authority for proof of minimum 40% disability for attending the CBT.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD will have to arrange his / her own scribe/ reader at his/her own cost. All PwBD candidates will be allowed compensatory time of 40 minutes where test duration is 120 minutes and 30 minutes where test duration is 90 minutes. Only candidates registered for compensatory time will be allowed such concessions since compensatory time given to candidates shall be system based, it shall not be possible to allow such time if he / she is not registered for the same. Candidates not registered for compensatory time shall not be allowed such concessions.
- All candidates should upload their passport size photograph and signature at the appropriate place when prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s photo and signature are uploaded as per instructions. Passport Photograph shall be with plain background with both ears visible. Application without photographs as mentioned is liable to be rejected at any stage of selection process. Documents in proof of Age, Qualification (from standard X onwards) are to be uploaded at the appropriate place prompted by the system. The online application will not be registered unless the candidate’s age, qualifications, experience proof (where required) are uploaded. Candidates shall preview the application and ensure that the passport size photograph is uploaded properly with the face clear and identifiable. Candidates with un identifiable and improper photo upload, will not be permitted to participate in the selection process.
- Once all the details are entered, documents uploaded, and fees (if applicable) paid, the candidate gets the prompt that application has been submitted successfully, and he/she will be permitted to take print-out of the submitted application. Candidates shall keep copy of the application submitted and produce it as and when called for.
- Candidates should keep at least 6 copies of the passport size photograph used for the online application, till the end of the selection process. Candidates shall use the same photograph wherever required in this selection process.
Last date for submitting an application is 16.05.2023
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt FACT BSc Chemistry, Govt FACT BSc Chemistry, Govt FACT BSc Chemistry, Govt FACT BSc Chemistry Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.