Avantor BSc Chemistry Specialist Vacancy – Apply Online
BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job 2023, Avantor Specialist – Technical Job, Chemistry Apply Online. Graduate Chemistry Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of Associate Chemistry
Job Title: Specialist – Technical Product Support EU
Eligbility Criteria(Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
BS/BA Degree in Chemistry or allied science discipline or equivalent experience preferred
Customer Service experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
- Detail oriented; strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must work collaboratively with other internal customers.
- Able to quickly respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers.
- Time management skills.
- Tolerance for ambiguity.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent phone manners; must be professional and have the ability to resolve conflict with composure.
- Strong sense of urgency, initiative, and drive.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Excellent computer skills; ability to learn new systems quickly and maneuver the internet and internal intranet sites with ease.
Undermoderate supervision, provide initial technical product support to customers by handling inquiries and troubleshooting technical product-related issues. Gather information to identify and assess nature of problem. Typically refer to transcript or established process in training manuals and guides to recommend solutions. Handle moderately complex issues.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
- Communicates daily with external customers, manufacturing sites, sales representatives, marketing and other key internal customers and suppliers.
- Serves as the primary contact for any service-related inquiry.
- Understands business goals and customer segmentation.
- Keeps all functions informed of customer needs.
- Fields incoming customer phone calls and inquiries.
- Coordinates customer order requirements, expedites orders as appropriate, addresses inquiries regarding products and services including pricing, product availability, returned goods, complaints, order cancellations, etc.
- Participates on and/or leads cross-functional teams to drive departmental improvements.
- Manages consignment warehouse functions including system receipt, inventory reconciliation and billing.
- Provides training for new employees.
- Works with a variety of business systems including SAP.
- Understands and can easily reference over 10,000 product listings and over 5,000 active customers in a variety of business areas.
- Actively participates in department team activities and contributes to developing and achieving team goals (lot reserves, return goods, call abandoned rate, and other team goals).
- Performs other duties as assigned with or without accommodation.
Editors Note: Avantor BSc Chemistry Specialist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.
My self dhirendra kumar We are the chemists in the sugar industry, if you have any vacancy, then let us know