IIT Jodhpur Chemical Engg Job Recruitment – Apply Online Now!
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Office of Research and Development
Advt. No.: IITJ/R&D(Advt.)/2023-24/56 26 October 2023
Applications are invited from the citizen of India for filling up the following temporary position in the Institute Project at this Institute. The position is purely temporary, initially for a period of 01 Year, and same extendable but co-terminus with the duration of the project, on a contractual basis with consolidated pay. The requisite qualification, experience and other details are given below:
Project No.: S/JJM/PKT/20210115
Project Title: Setting up of JJM-Professor Chair on “Sustainability of drinking water sources and releases of funds to IIT, Jodhpur
Name of the Project Investigator: Prof. Pradip Kumar Tewari
Duration for initial appointment: 01 Year
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
Number of Positions: 01
Consolidate Pay: Rs. 37,000/-+ HRA (As per institute norms)
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Eligibility: B. Tech. / B.E. in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering, or allied branch with NET or GATE qualified.
- B. Tech. / B.E. in Chemical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering, or allied area; with NET or GATE qualified.
- Experience in outreach program/research or capacity building.
- Lab and field reach work related to “Sustainability of drinking water sources”
- Undertaking research, outreach programme and capacity building etc.
- Co-ordination with Gram Panchayat and local government agency.
Brief Description of Project
Jal Jeevan Mission (JJM) Project related to “Sustainability of drinking water sources” at IIT Jodhpur, for undertaking research, outreach program, capacity building etc.
Maximum Age: 32 Years
Age will be calculated on the closing date of the online submission of the application. Relaxation in age for the category candidates only would be admissible as per Central Government Rules. Also kindly enclose the Caste Certificate along with the application.
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through the ONLINE process up to 09 November 2023.
It is mandatory to send the soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected] (Please mention the advertisement number in the subject line of the email). Without documents, your application will not be considered. There is no need to send the hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
- The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year and extension based on satisfactory performance, but co-terminus with the duration of the project.
- Application which is incomplete, not in prescribed format, without photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
- Institute reserves the right to:
- Fix, modify or revise the eligibility conditions, age and selection criteria as per its requirements, at any time.
- Fill up the post, not to fill up the post or cancel the advertisement in whole or partly without assigning any reason.
- Place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for the Written Test and/or Skill Test, Interview.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- Higher initial pay may be given to exceptionally qualified/deserving candidate.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- No need to send hard copy.
Keywords: IIT Jodhpur, Chemical Engineering, Job Recruitment, Apply Online, Junior Research Fellow, Temporary Position