NEERI Chemical Engineering Job Recruitment – Apply Online Now!
CSIR-NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE
CSIR-NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING RESEARCH INSTITUTE (NEERI) is inviting applications for the position of Project Associate I in the field of Chemical Engineering. The selected candidates will be engaged for the project “Emission inventory, Source Apportionment, and Carrying capacity studies of the Air Environment for Guntur City under National Clean Air Program (CNP-2863)” and other related projects.
Position Code: 03 (A)
Name of the position: Project Associate – I
Essential Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent
- Knowledge of air pollution, Air Quality Monitoring and Analysis
- Report preparation
- Field work for data collection, survey, and air sampling as per project requirement
Upper age Limit: 35 years
Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- + HRA (for scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship or GATE or a selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Govt. Departments and their Agencies and Institutions). Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others.
Mode of Selection
Selection will be done through online interviews conducted via Microsoft Teams, Skype, mobile, or any other tools. The date of the interview will be notified separatelythrough email.
- All project staff positions are on a contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project.
- The upper age limit will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
- Only candidates who have acquired the essential qualification and the result has been declared (should have at least provisional certificate) are eligible to apply for a particular position.
- Result awaited / Final semester appeared or Ph.D. submitted candidates are not eligible to apply for the position where such minimum essential qualification requirement is mandatory.
- Final semester and result awaited candidates are not allowed to appear for the interview.
- Experience, where required, will be counted from the date after acquiring the minimum educational qualification. Dissertation/thesis work conducted during the academic period will not be counted as experience.
- Time spent in acquiring a higher qualification will not be counted as experience over essential qualification.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not confer any right in a candidate for being called for an interview. If a large number of applications are received, preference will be given to candidates having qualifications and experience over and above the advertised qualification/experience.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for the online interview, information for which will be communicated on the Email ID mentioned in the application form.
- No upgradation of the project staff shall be done in the same or new project. However, candidates have to apply fresh, and if shortlisted, may have to appear for the interview.
- CSIR-NEERI reserves the right to cancel or withdraw the offer of engagement in case of any discrepancy found in the candidature of any empaneled candidate at any stage.
- The selected candidates are expected to join within the time frame mentioned in the offer letter from the date of receiving the offer letter of appointment, after completion of pre-appointment formalities like medical examination and character verification, etc.
- Engagement under the new project would be made only after submission of duly completed ‘No Demand Certificate’ and ‘No Dues Certificate’ and submission of resignation from the previous project to administration through the concerned Scientist & Head.
- Engagement of project staff will depend on the project tenure/requirement, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the Project/desired level performance or conduct of the incumbent, as the case may be.
- The engagement of project staff may be terminated at any time without assigning any reasons, by giving a one-month notice. In case, the person desires to leave the assignment, he/she may also do so by giving one-month notice or payment of one-month remuneration in lieu of, which can be condoned/curtailed/extended depending upon the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- The project staff shall have to make their own arrangement for accommodation during their tenure in the project. However, HRA shall be admissible as per applicable rules of the sponsoring agency.
- The offer letter shall be issued to the candidate initially for a period of six months.
- A review committee will assess the performance of the project staff and recommend for their extension, if required, subject to the availability of funds in the project.
- CSIR guidelines for the Ethics in Research and in Governance, as made applicable vide CSIR OM No. 30/GB/2019-MD dated February 28, 2020, and amended from time to time shall apply.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview in case of offline interviews.
- No claim for a permanent position shall be entertained.
Keywords: NEERI, Chemical Engineering, Job Recruitment, Apply Online, R&D project, Project Associate I, Nagpur, Air pollution, Air Quality Monitoring, Analysis, Field work, Data collection, Survey, Air sampling