NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY NAGALAND
Nagaland – 797 103
NIT Nagaland invites applicants for WALK-IN INTERVIEW for the recruitment of Project Fellow (01) in the Department of Chemistry, under the following research project funded by the NEC, GOI.
Job Title : Project Fellow
No.of.Posts : 1
Project Title : “Study of Non-edible Plant Oils of North-East: Extraction, Compositional Characterization and Analysis for Industrial Application”
Principal Investigator : Dr. Nirmala Devi
- i) Rs. 25000/- pm + HRA (with NET/GATE/JEST qualification) for initial two years and Rs. 28000/- for third year onwards.
- ii) Rs. 14000/- pm + HRA (without NET/GATE/JEST qualification) for initial two years and Rs. 16000/- for third year onwards.
M.Sc./M.Tech. in Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Polymer Chemistry/ Materials Science/Allied Subjects with a minimum 60% marks OR CGPA 6.5 for General and 55% marks OR CGPA 6.0 in 10- Point Scale for SC/ST candidates
One set of attested photocopy of all certificates and one passport size self attested photo are to be produced with the application at the time of interview. Original Certificates shall be shown at the time of interview for verification. An advance copy of CV may be e-mailed to the Principal Investigator ([email protected]).
No TA / DA will be given for appearing the interview.
- Date of Interview – 20th March 2017
- Time of Interview – 11:00 AM
- Venue of Interview – Administrative Block, NIT Nagaland Chumukedima, Dimapur – 797 103