Growth Account Manager Recruitment at Chemours – Apply Now!
Chemours is a leading chemical company that focuses on building relationships and growing the book of business at both new and existing customers. We are currently hiring for the position of Growth Account Manager.
Locations: India – Mumbai (Andheri)
Time Type: Full time
Posted on: Posted Today
Job Requisition ID: JR10901
As a Growth Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Hunt & Win: Identify opportunities to gain share of wallet, converting white space to drive tactical revenue growth and grow the book of business.
- Strategize & Sell: Develop strategic account plans to grow Chemours’ business through cross- and up-selling, positioning Chemours as a key player in the customer’s short-term and long-term goals.
- Negotiate and Close: Convert new business, significantly growing the book of business through opportunity identification and close.
- Learn & Grow: Build and share an in-depth knowledge of Chemours’ products to effectively communicate Chemours’ value proposition to customers and expand opportunities across the value chain.
- Understand & Execute: Understand how customers use Chemours products and identify new solutions to aid in customer growth including an in-depth knowledge of key decision makers, influencers, coaches, and detractors.
- Build & Nurture: Build strong customer relationships to position Chemours as the customer’s trusted partner through exceptional services.
- Solution & Collaborate: Collaborate with Product Managers, Technology Services, R&D, Marketing, and other relevant functions to drive business growth and bring the best solutions to the customer.
- Retain & Develop: Protect existing account business and retain revenue book, while also developing opportunities for growth with new products and applications.
- Plan & Manage: Drive revenue by identifying and qualifying leads, close opportunities and manage an active 24-month sales pipeline at existing customer.
- Predict & Forecast: Communicate key drivers of customer demand and update accurate forecasts consistent with market indicators while monitoring purchases relative to forecasts.
- Partner & Negotiate: Draft, negotiate, and close contracts with customers, driving strategic pricing outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical or Polymer engineering
- Familiarity with CRM tools, specifically Salesforce.com
- Experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills including a polished phone presence, must be able to establish credibility with customers
- 10 plus years of experience and 5 years relevant industry experience
- Willing to travel 50%+ time
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum of 5 years business-to-business field sales experience
- Experience in promoting products to one or more sunrise industries – Green Hydrogen, Automotive/EV & advance electronics
- Ability to work independently with little supervision – highly self-motivated, dependable, and results-oriented
- Sales and negotiation experience and/or training, including account plan strategy development
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to cross- and up-sell products
- Competitive Compensation
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Strong Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
Keywords: Growth Account Manager Recruitment, Chemours, Mumbai, Andheri, Full time, Sales, Business Development, CRM, Salesforce.com, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering