Pharmacovigilance Services Analyst-Pharmacovigilance Job at Accenture – Pharma Apply Now!
JOB NO. 297233
Skill required: Pharmacovigilance – Safety Writing
Designation: Pharmacovigilance Services Analyst
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring theirvision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience. You will be part of a dynamic Medical writing team and responsible for Clinical Submission Narrative Writing for Phase 1-4 clinical trials in accordance with client SOP. Responsibilities/Authorities Support for Clinical Submission Narrative Writing (Narrative Writing) for Phase 1-4 clinical Trials in accordance with client SOP for inclusion in Clinical Study Reports, Supplemental to Clinical Submission documents, Ad hoc requests from HA Provide 100% thorough check of all data points and in accordance with the client SOP and client Style Guide. Provide finalized narrative which incorporates in-house client MD review comments as well as any Quality Control (QC) findings. Provide Narrative Table of Contents for each project / study. Handle and manage studies as a Project Lead Target to complete the projects before the scheduled timeline ?
What are we looking for?
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to perform under pressure
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy
Keywords: Pharmacovigilance Services Analyst, Pharmacovigilance Job, Accenture, Bengaluru
Editor’s Note: Pharmacovigilance Services Analyst-Pharmacovigilance Job at Accenture – Pharma Apply Now! Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.