Pfizer Pharma Senior Executive Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online
Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and the potential to transform millions of lives. Pharma job opening 2021. M Pharma job 2021. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Senior Executive-PMO
Location: India – Vizag
- Graduation in Engineering, Pharmacy or Post Graduate in Science.
- 5+ years of experience in the industry with specific exposure Project management in Formulation or Life sciences industry for at least 2 years.
- Demonstrated experience managing various projects at pharmaceutical manufacturing sites with a good understanding of manufacturing processes and Engineering knowledge.
- Should be well aware of the cGMP practices and USFDA guidelines.
- Good project management skills, highly motivated, strong consultative, analytical, technical, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint
- Master’s degree.
- Project Management certification.
- Understanding of Lean & Six Sigma Concepts
- Prepare project plans in consultation with various stakeholders to implement key initiatives and contribute to the completion of projects.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams for smooth execution of projects as per agreed timelines.
- Facilitate periodic project reviews in driving project objectives and decision-making.
- Proactive in identifying/escalating all possible risks/challenges in the project life cycle.
Prepare weekly and monthly reports for management reviews.
- Provide support and required compliance through various means with respect to the adoption of project management frameworks or methodologies, use of specific templates, forms, and tools, and conformance to governance frameworks
Act with integrity & influence all the tasks performed focusing on patient safety
Participate and support site initiatives in driving compliance, safety, quality, culture.
- Maintain an awareness of potential interdependencies with other projects and their impact
- Follow risk management approach and escalation routes appropriately to minimize the impact.
- Participate in tiered reviews and support performance management in delivering results
Demonstrate flexibility at the workplace in taking up multiple tasks/assignments as needed.
- Leverage best practices available in the network to improve functional processes (PMO) at the site.
Editors Note: Pfizer Pharma Senior Executive Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.