Jubilant Ingrevia Limited is Hiring M. Sc in Organic Chemistry for Research Scientist Post
Jubilant Ingrevia Limited is Hiring M. Sc in Organic Chemistry for Research Scientist Post at Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh, India. Interested Candidates check out the details below and Apply Online
Job title: Research Scientist-Product Development
Job Location: Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh, India
Job Category: R&D
Job Type: Full Time
Synthesizing Fluorinated Intermediates for Agro Active products, Semiconductors and electronics through various routes keeping in mind the patent and regulatory guidelines
Accountabilities Scope of work
- Developing synthetic schemes for Halogenated Intermediates and Agro Active Chemicals by Non-infringing routes.
- Literature Search through various search engines.
- Chemical Synthesis of Halogenated Intermediates and Agro Active Chemicals.
- External Interfaces
- Internal Interfaces
- (General Awareness; Working Knowledge; Functional Expert, Mastery )
- Knowledge of Process Chemistry
- Knowledge of developing impurities
- Proven track record in the field with sound knowledge of Organic Chemistry.
- Good command over recent development in the relevant field.
- Good coordination within team.
- General Awareness: Knows the fundamental or general understanding of concepts.
- Working Knowledge: Has broad job knowledge; knows and applies the full range of concepts and practices. Has broad / working knowledge of the subject. Candidate should use these concept in day to day practices.
- Functional Expert: Candidate is certified functional expert with strong knowledge on concepts.
- Mastery: Candidate is subject matter expert and has command over the subject/ concepts.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE.
- Education Qualification(Highest ) with Target Institute(s): Ph.D. or M. Sc (Organic Chemistry) with Ist Division from top five institutes in respective state.
- Experience Range : 4-6 Years from Pharmaceuticals, Agro Chemicals and Speciality chemicals Industries.
Here are five Possible interview questions along with their corresponding answers:
Question 1: Can you describe your experience in developing synthetic schemes for halogenated intermediates and agro active chemicals by non-infringing routes?
Answer : Certainly. In my previous roles, I have successfully designed and executed synthetic schemes for halogenated intermediates and agro active chemicals using innovative non-infringing routes. For instance, I developed a novel synthetic pathway for a key agrochemical intermediate that not only circumvented existing patents but also improved overall process efficiency. This experience has equipped me with a deep understanding of process chemistry and the ability to navigate patent and regulatory guidelines effectively.
Question 2: Could you provide an example of a challenging situation where you had to address impurities during the synthesis of agro active chemicals? How did you overcome it?
Answer : Absolutely. In a recent project, I encountered an issue with unexpected impurities arising during the synthesis of an agro active chemical. To address this, I conducted a comprehensive analysis of the reaction conditions, reagent purity, and reaction intermediates. By systematically modifying reaction parameters and optimizing purification techniques, I successfully reduced the impurity levels to meet regulatory standards. This experience highlighted my proficiency in developing impurity control strategies and my attention to detail in chemical synthesis.
Question 3: Could you share a specific example of how you’ve demonstrated your expertise in organic chemistry by incorporating recent developments in your work?
Answer : Certainly. In a project focused on semiconductor materials, I incorporated the latest advancements in catalytic transformations and functional group interconversions. By leveraging cutting-edge methods from recent literature, I designed a streamlined synthesis that not only improved the overall yield but also reduced the environmental impact of the process. This example showcases my ability to stay updated with recent developments and creatively apply them to enhance chemical synthesis techniques.
Question 4: Can you describe a situation where you had to coordinate effectively within a team to achieve a common research goal?
Answer : Of course. In a collaborative project involving the synthesis of fluorinated intermediates, I worked closely with cross-functional teams of chemists, researchers, and regulatory experts. Clear communication and regular updates were crucial to align everyone’s efforts. By organizing regular team meetings and maintaining an open line of communication, we were able to address challenges promptly, share insights, and collectively develop a successful synthetic strategy. This experience reflects my strong coordination skills and my ability to foster teamwork in a research environment.
Question 5: How do you ensure compliance with patent and regulatory guidelines while developing new synthetic routes for agro active products and intermediates?
Answer : Ensuring compliance with patent and regulatory guidelines is a top priority in my work. I begin by conducting thorough literature searches to identify existing patents and relevant regulations. I also collaborate closely with legal and regulatory experts to gain insights into potential pitfalls and constraints. When designing synthetic routes, I prioritize non-infringing pathways and validate them through comprehensive patent landscape analysis. This approach not only safeguards our research but also allows for the development of innovative and legally sound solutions for agro active products and intermediates.
Subscribe Rasayanika for more Chemistry and Pharma job updates.