M Pharma Clinical Analyst Vacancy @ Accenture – Apply Online
Accenture announces job opening for pharma candidates. M Pharma job opening 2023. M Pharma job vacancy 2023. Pharma Data Design Analyst-Clinical job opening 2022. Data Design Analyst-Clinical job opening 2023. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in pharma may apply for the job opening at Accenture
Job Title: Data Design Analyst-Clinical
JOB NO. 245075
Skill required: Clinical – Clinical Reports Management
Designation: Sr. Statistical Programming Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Eligbility Criteria: Master of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience. You will be working as a part of the Study Startup team which is responsible for Project Initiation, Planning, Implementation, Control & Evaluation and Close-Out activities which includes initiation of trial capacity, trial setup activities, etc. In this role, you will be expected to develop clinical trial reports using SAS/ J-review / Congnos / SQL / PLSQL as per the study requirement.
What are we looking for?
• 2+ years’ experience with writing Test Cases for Product Testing/Platform Testing
• Knowledge of ALM, SDLC knowledge, Basic SAS knowledge
• SAS Clinical
• User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Collaboration and interpersonal skills
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems
• Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
• In this role you may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
• You will be given moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
• The decisions you make impact your own work and may impact the work of others
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Editors Note: M Pharma Clinical Analyst Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.