Govt CMET Project Staff Recruitment – MSc Chemistry
C-MET invites applications from eligible and highly motivated candidates to fill up
the Project staff post and time-bound position under MeitY sponsored project
entitled “Skills development training program for Schedule Tribes students on EWaste Recycling Technologies and Testing of Restricted Hazardous Substances
The position is purely temporary till the completion of the project (Up to 16.07.2023).
Job Title: Project Staff
No.of posts: 01
Eligibility: First Class (60%) M. Sc. (Material Science/ Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry /Organic Chemistry /General Chemistry/
Physics) with relevant research experience is preferred.
Age: Age should not exceed 28 years as on the last date of receipt of applications. Age
relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per Govt. of India rules & for candidates having more experience in the relevant field.
Salary: ₹25,000/- + 24% HRA + 1 month basic towards medical reimbursement per annum
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The application form can be downloaded from www.cmet.gov.in.
- Nature of Position: The engagement of the above position is purely temporary
initially for one year and may be extended upto project completion as
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on the last date of receipt of
applications. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be as per Govt. of India
norms. Age relaxation can be considered for candidates having more
experience in the relevant field.
- Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t.
educational qualification, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must
be sent to “Director, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET),
DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT & APPLICATION FORM IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad – 500 051” through Speed Post only.
- Write in bold letters the following on TOP of the envelope:
(a) ADVT. NO. : HD/02/RECTT/1/SP-46/2020
(b) APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF PROJECT STAFF (SP-46)
- Duly self-attested photocopies of all the documents must be enclosed along
with the application form.
- Only self-attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the
appropriate place in the application form.
- The last date of receipt of application at C-MET is 30.09.2020. Applications
received after the due date for whatsoever reasons, shall not be entertained.
Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies
should bring ‘NOC’ at the time of interview if called for the same.
- Short-listed candidates shall be called for written test followed by interview/or
Interview only at the discretion of the competent authority. Information will be
sent to the candidate’s e-mail address indicated in the application form,
therefore, clearly legibly write your e-mail address and mobile no for SMS alert.
- List of shortlisted candidates called for written test/interview and outcome of
the recruitment process will be displayed in our website only. No TA/DA shall
be paid for attending the WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW.
- Candidates need to produce their original documents for proof of age,
educational qualification, research experience, caste and no objection
certificate (wherever applicable), along with supporting documents at the time
of interview. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not been collected
from colleges/ present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective
authorities should invariably be produced to the Screening Committee at the
time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be
allowed to attend the written test/interview.
- The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her
regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post
or any further contractual engagement on termination of the scheme/project.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared
medically fit as per the requirement of C-MET.
- C-MET reserves the right to cancel/terminate the candidature at any point of
the time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration,
misrepresentation or concealment is detected then his / her engagement shall
be liable to be terminated without prejudice to any other necessary action will
be initiated by society as per Rule of law. The decision of the competent
the authority will be final and binding on the candidate. Canvassing in any form
and/or bringing any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a
disqualification for the position applied for.
- Any addendum/corrigendum or extension of the last date for submission of
application or updates will be web-hosted in our web site only. Therefore
candidates may periodically see our website.
- Further information/query can be obtained over telephone numbers mentioned
above from 09:00 hrs to 17:30 hrs on all working days (Monday to Friday)
The last date for receipt of application: 30.09.2020
View Main Notification
Editors Note: Govt CMET Project Staff Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.