Syngene Drug Scientist Vacancy – M Pharma Candidates Apply
Associate Scientist-Drug Product Analytical Job. Syngene invites postgraduate Pharma candidates for the post of Associate Scientist-Drug Product Analytical. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online, Check out all the details on our website Rasayanika.com
Job Title: Associate Scientist-Drug Product Analytical
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Drug Product Analytical
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree in Pharmacy
- Candidate must have strong DQA related activities
- Understanding of developmental flow and requirements.
3-6 years post qualification
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Job purpose Ensure documentation related Formulation Analytical Development Lab
- Ensure appropriate documentation of department related documents like MOA, Protocol, Report, Justification of Specification, Specification, URS, Risk Assessment, Product Information, Working Standard, Analyst qualification protocol and report numbering, Column numbering as per Syngene policy.
- Good understanding of standard operating procedures and compliance to all the Good Laboratory Practices & Good Documentation practices.
- Understanding the quality documentation and data integrity.
- Preparation, modification and uploading of SOP, IOP and EOP and other documents in EDMS as author and coordinator, trained in QC documentation practices in MOA, reports etc., and reviewing these documents.
- Procurement of all the project and department related materials.
- Support for client visits, internal/external audits and updating the documents as per the audit requirements and response.
- Tracking of biennial reviews of SOP, IOP and EOP.
- DQA related activities like Lab Note Books, Logbooks issuance and archival.
- To initiate and ensure timely completion of lab-related incidents and help writing the investigation reports & to arrive at necessary CAPA.
- To co-ordinate, update, maintain track for AMC/ calibration of all lab instruments/equipment of the department. Effectively communicate with cross-functional teams for completion of the same.
- Ensure correct columns received as indented, provide the column numbering as per approved procedure by maintaining an excel with complete details like date of receipt, project details including lot and serial numbers of columns, upkeep of column COAs.
Initiation of change controls and incidents, performing the investigations & arriving at necessary CAPA.
- Co-ordination for SOP / IOP / EOP training for all department personnel and maintain all relevant GTR’s and records.
Handling of casuals, provide on the job training to casuals to ensure the washing of glassware in time and material movement form the store. For any Capex procurements,
- initiation of change controls as per the requirement, Preparation of User Requirement Specifications, Operating procedures as per requirement.
- As LMS coordinator, download of training copies of SOP / IOP / EOP from EDMS and share with LMS Administrators for uploading in LMS, Training of New joiners to the FD/ARD department and coordinate in the maintenance of all FD/ARD employee training records.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Editors Note: Syngene Drug Scientist Vacancy Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.