Project Staff Recruitment for Chemistry Candidates @ C-MET
MSc chemistry project staff posts for eligible and interested candidates at C-MET. C-MET project staff recruitment for eligible msc chemistry candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title: Project Staff (PS)
No. of Posts: 1
Emoluments: `20,800/- (`16,000/- + 30% HRA) + 1 month basic towards medical
Qualifications: First Class M.Sc. (Physics / Electronics / Instrumentation / Chemistry / Material Science)
General Terms and Conditions:
1. Registration for Walk-in-Interview: Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs.
2. Only short listed/screened-in candidates will be allowed for attending interview.
3. Candidates are expected to bring their application/bio-data and produce original educational mark sheet & cast certificate etc. at the time of screening. In case the certificates/mark sheets etc. have not collected from
colleges/present employer, a custodian certificate from the respective authorities should invariably produced to the Screening Committee at the time of verification of certificates, failing which the candidate will not be
allowed to attend the interview.
4. Number of posts indicated may increase or decrease as per requirement of the project. Anticipated vacancies during the execution of the project shall be filled from the panel formed in the order of merit on the outcome of the interview till the panel is exhausted.
5. Age: Not exceeding 28 years as on 01.05.2018 (relaxation for experienced candidates & for SC/ST/OBC as per Govt. rules).
6. Nature of Position: The engagement on above position is purely temporary and time bound as mentioned above.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
8. The selected candidates shall not have any legal right to claim his/her regularization/appointment by absorption or otherwise against any regular post or any further contractual engagement on termination of the
9. Only Indian Nationals need apply. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his / her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of CMET. C-MET reserves the right to cancel / terminate the candidature at any point of time during the engagement process, if any wrong declaration, misrepresentation or concealment is detected.
10. All the candidates are required to produce original documents related to educational qualifications, date of birth, work experience, caste, etc at the time of registration / interview. Duly self-attested photocopies of all the
documents must be enclosed along with the application form. Only self attested recent passport size photograph should be pasted in the appropriate place in the application form.
- Date of Interview – 08.05.2018 (Tuesday)
- Time of Interview – Between 09.00 Hrs. to 10.00 Hrs