Teva Regulatory Affairs Associate Vacancy – Chemistry & Pharma
Teva invites postgraduate and undergraduate BSc Chemistry & MSc Chemistry and M Pharma and B Pharma candidates for the post of Executive. MSc & BSc job opening at Teva. MSc job opening 2020. Interested and eligible candidates may apply. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate I
Job Id – 1434
- 1- 2yrs Msc/MPharm
- 2-3yrs BSc/BPharm with a Scientific or Regulatory background or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Develop labeling documents to ensure alignment with the Reference Listing Drug. This includes QC, proofing, editing and formatting of documents, and coordinating the review and approval of final submission documents with US Labeling Team members.
- Create, revise, and prepare labeling documents needed for full responses to FDA via appropriate filing mode. This includes but is not limited to development of content of labeling, side-by-side comparisons and other required submission materials, as necessary.
- Work within the team to proofread established labeling files for content accuracy either manually or by utilizing the electronic proofreading tool TVT.
- Work with US Regulatory Labeling Team to ensure assigned projects are submitted on-time following the eCTD requirements related to labeling.
- Maintain knowledge of US regulations, guidelines, and standard operating procedures applicable to US Gx labeling.
- Work in a team environment with moderate supervision.
- Performs all other job-related duties as required by management.
Editor’s Note: Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.