Novartis Medical Safety Jobs – Pharma Candidates Apply
Novartis Medical safety Expert. Novartis BPharma Job B.Pharma Expert job openings. Pharmaceutical Jobs. Applications are invited for the post of safety @ Novartis. Career @ Novartis Pharma job opening .vacancy at Novartis. Interested candidates may apply online. Novartis Pharma jobs 2020. Check out all the details and apply online.
Job ID 282230BR
Position Title Medical Safety and Reporting Specialist
Minimum: Graduation in Science Desirable: Graduation in Optometry/ Pharmacy/ Biomedical Engineering / Registered nurse Minimum: English (written and spoken) Minimum: Healthcare professional with 1-2 years’ of experience Desirable: 1-2 years’ experience in Medical/Patient/Product safety preferably in Ophthalmology
The role provides day-to-day case monitoring, assessment and reporting of quality and adverse event complaint records involving Alcon manufactured products, and responds to complaint activities required to comply with local and international regulations, guidelines, and applicable directives. This role may be required to work in shifts.
• Process case files according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Work with affiliate offices to ensure required dataset has been received/requested.
• Re-assess the data, ensure accurate product selection and assign required event code(s) in the system.
• Complete initial and follow-up reporting assessments as information is received (initial report, follow-up questionnaires, phone calls, investigation findings).
• Respond to Manufacturing Quality Assurance (QA) requests and Health Authority inquiries • Launch required quality investigation records.
• Schedule expedited and periodic regulatory reports based on local and international reporting regulations.
• Perform and receive quality feedback on case management and coding.
• Adherence to all corporate compliance guidelines & corporate programs .
• Maintains a working knowledge of the following: Alcon Products for assigned therapeutic areas and corresponding documentation (Product Information, Directions for Use, Manuals, Promotional materials) Eye anatomy
Editor’s Note: Novartis Medical Safety Jobs Subscribe to Rasayanika for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Whatsapp and subscribe to our youtube channel for latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.