We forayed into the health care space in 1988 with a move that was contrarian at that time, as most pharmaceutical players were exiting India due to the existing business climate. It has been 25 years, and we have established ourselves as one of the most recognizable and respected names in the pharmaceuticals industry.
Job Title – Executive-production Packing
Experience – 2 – 6 Years
Salary – INR 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A
Location – Indore
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Allocates workmen for different workstations on shift-to-shift basis.
- Supervises the line operations and participate in Validation activities as per the protocol.
- Maintains c-GMP practices along with documentations in various records.
- Fills In process parameters in packaging documentations.
- Fills and checks BPR before submission to the superiors.
- Handles minor setting issues in various machines.
- Monitors speed of machine and output according to the run time.
- Imparts on job/ Classroom training to the workmen for SOP and cGMP systems
- Monitors and reports the unauthorised movement of workmen from line.
- Takes up the responsibilities of the immediate supervisor for the section in his absence.
- Preparation of new SOP and updation of existing SOP’s.
- Reports on day-to-day basis activities in ERP system.
- Verifies the balances on daily and monthly basis.
- Participate in machine qualification activities.
- Checks all the calibration tags of equipments, instruments and fire extinguisher for their due date time to time.
- Knowledge and involvement in SFTI & 5S Activities.
- Knowledge and involvement in ISO 14000 & 13485.
- Any other activity from time to time which his supervisor / company feel appropriate.