Apotex Inc., founded in 1974, is the largest Canadian-owned pharmaceutical company. We employ over 6,000 people worldwide in research, development, manufacturing and distribution. We produce more than 300 generic pharmaceuticals in approximately 4000 dosages and formats and export to over 115 countries around the globe.
Job Title – Looking for Analyst(lims/empower) Position
Openings – 05
Experience – 2-4 years
Location – Bangalore/Bengaluru
1. To assist the reviewers in the day-to-day functioning of the Product Evaluation and Analytical Support Laboratory.
2. To be responsible for all activities in the Product Evaluation and Analytical Support Laboratory, including cGLP, documentation and implementation of departmental quality systems.
3. To develop and validate new analytical methods for existing as well as for new products and troubleshooting at various locations.
4. To provide technical support to Apotex group of companies during activities like technology transfer.
5. To do the stability testing of laboratory Batches, Pivotal batches, Commercial batches and other stability samples.
6. To calibrate or validate instruments as per the schedule.
7. To prepare and review various documents like standard operating procedures, protocols, reports, specifications etc.
8. To standardize volumetric solutions and working standards as required.
9. To collect, periodically check and maintain control samples.
10.To generate and maintain records.
- UG -B.Pharma – Pharmacy, B.Sc – Chemistry
- PG – M.Pharma – Pharmacy, M.Sc
M.sc General/Organic/In-organic or B. Pharm /M. Pharm pharmaceutical chemistry
Experience: 2 to 4 years in formulation unit
Specialty: Stability experience is preferable
Instruments handled: HPLC/UPLC/GC/UV Manual and & AUTO
Software Knowledge: LIMS/EMPOWER 2or 3 is preferable
How to Apply:
If interested please share your updated CV .