Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. We organise our business into two segments, namely, Specialty Pharmaceuticals, comprising Radiopharmaceuticals (including Radio pharmacies), Contract Manufacturing of Sterile Injectable, Non-sterile & Allergy Therapy Products, and Generics & APIs, comprising Solid Dosage Formulations & Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.
About Jubilant Generics (JGL)
JGL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Jubilant Pharma. JGL in India has Research & Development units at Noida and Mysore. It has two manufacturing facilities, one at Mysore, Karnataka and another at Roorkee, Uttarakhand, engaged in APIs and Dosage manufacturing, respectively.
The manufacturing location at Mysore spans over 69 acres and is a USFDA approved site engaged in manufacturing of APIs. The API portfolio focuses on Lifestyle driven Therapeutic Areas (CVS, CNS) and targets complex and newly approved molecules.
The manufacturing location at Roorkee, Uttarakhand is a state-of-the-art facility and is audited and approved by several regulatory bodies including USFDA, Japan PMDA, UK MHRA, TGA, WHO, and Brazil ANVISA. This business focuses on a B2B model for EU, Canada, and emerging markets.
Research and Development
Both manufacturing units are supported by around 500research and development professionals based at Noida and Mysore. R&D works on the development of new products in API, as well as Solid Dosage Formulations of Oral Solid, Sterile Injectable, Semi-Solids Ointments, Creams, and Liquids. The company’s R&D facility includes an 80 Bed facility for BA/BE studies, which is inspected and has global regulatory accreditations.
Regulatory Affairs & IPR
JGL’s full-fledged Regulatory Affairs & IPR professionals ensure a unique portfolio of patents and product filings in regulatory and non-regulatory markets.
Revenue of Jubilant Pharma is constantly increasing and during the Financial Year 2018-19 it was INR 53,240 Million as compared to INR 39,950 Million during the Financial Year 2017-18.
POSITION: CHEMIST (PRODUCTION)
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Producing Intermediates/API/Solvent Recovery according to pre-approved instructions and to record the same in respective BPR/documents.
- To perform the cleaning activity as per the procedure and to record the same in respective BCR/documents.
- Maintaining the Intermediate/Pharma/SRP and equipment clean and well appropriately disinfected.
- To ensure that the respective equipment is calibrated.
- Maintaining the respective equipment/Area in clean condition.
- Online updating of equipment status boards w.r.t to equipment status.
- Identifying/Labelling of accessories (e.g. Scoop/Scrapper/Hose pipe/Filter bags/AHU filters/micron filter cartridges) and storing the same in designated place.
- Identify the abnormalities associated risk and objectives by cross verifying the interlocks in equipment.
- To ensure the availability of utilities and to maintain the same by requesting utility department whenever required.
- Receiving the raw material from the stores and storage of raw materials in the designated place.
- Identification and storage of intermediates/API’s in the designated place.
- Maintaining the RM/intermediate/rejected material storage area clean and when appropriate disinfected.
- To maintain the accessories per respective SOP.
- To indent, receive and issue the required documents within the timeline according to pre-approved instructions.
- To ensure that documents are being recorded contemporaneously.
- To ensure the records are updating contemporaneously and to facilitate the required documents.
- To ensure the availability of calibration documents wherever required.
- To ensure that those documents are completed and signed.
- To ensure the online entries of status board, log books, and daily updating documents.
- To ensure the accessories are properly maintained/destructed as per the respective SOP and it is properly documented.
- To submit the completed documents within the timeline as per respective SOP.
Safety, Health, and Environment:
- Online monitoring of the environmental conditions in the process area.
Experience: 1 to 5 Years of relevant experience from API industry only
Education Qualification: Degree in Science / Graduate Engineers – Chemical/Diploma in Chemical Engineering (Chemistry/Chemical/PCM)
NOTE: Preference will be given to immediate joiners.
Keywords: job posting, chemist, production, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, R&D, API industry