Job Title: Executive/ Officer/Chemist
Experience : 2 – 7 yrs
Location : Ratlam
- Executive/ Officer/Chemist – Quality Control & Stability : Require Analyst/ Reviewer with experience of 2 to 7yrs in API & Formulation products analysis using for Wet lab/ Chemical / Stability & In-process lab instruments like UV, Autotitrator, Muffer Furnance, IR, Potentiometer, Karlfisher, pH meter etc. analytical exposure in HPLC/ GC operations & Micro related testing like Microbiology Lab, Validation protocol ,Validation of Sterility Test MLT, Microbiological limit Test Reconciliation & Water Analysis, Temperature & Environmental Monitoring. Also expertise in Stability Sample Management, Protocol Preparation, QMS (OOS, OOT & Incident Investigation).
(Qualification- B.Sc./M.Sc.- Chemistry & Micro, B.Pharma).
Note:- To submit Resume : Candidates can submit or mail their CVs as per below requirements:
- Research Associate/Officer-ADL (Formulation): Require expertise in Analytical Method Validation & Development for Assay, RS, DR with 2-5 yrs experience in operating analytical instruments like HPLC, Dissolution, UV-Spectrophotometer, HPLC ,GC etc. (Qualification B.Sc./M.Sc./B.Pharma/ M.Pharma).
- Officer Ointment Production: Require Officer having 3-5 yrs experience in Ointment manufacturing & Packing. (Qualification- B.Sc./ M.Sc./ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm) .
- Officer – Store/ Warehouse (API): Require Officer with 3 to 6yrs experience in RM/PM Stores operations in API manufacturing. Candidate should have experience of regulatory audits & documentation. (Qualification- Graduation)
- UG:B.Sc – Any Specialization, B.Pharma – Pharmacy
- PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required