Kenvue Pharmacology Scientist Job – Apply Online
Job Description – Scientist-Toxicology/Clinical Safety (2407015561W)
Kenvue is currently recruiting for:
This position reports into Associate Director, Toxicology and clinical safety and is based at Greater Mumbai.
Who We Are
At Kenvue, we realize the extraordinary power of everyday care. Built on over a century of heritage and rooted in science, we’re the house of iconic brands – including NEUTROGENA®, AVEENO®, TYLENOL®, LISTERINE®, JOHNSON’S® and BAND-AID® that you already know and love. Science is our passion; care is our talent. Our global team is made up with 22,000 diverse and brilliant people, passionate about insights, innovation and committed to deliver the best products to our customers. With expertise and empathy, being a Kenvuer means to have the power to impact life of millions of people every day. We put people first, care fiercely, earn trust with science and solve with courage – and have brilliant opportunities waiting for you! Join us in shaping our future–and yours. For more information, click here.
What You Will Do
The Scientist- Toxicology and clinical safety is responsible for toxicology risk assessment of ingredients, finished products, impurities and degradants and topical/ skin safety for consumer productswith the help of data search and interpretation. The role does not involve any laboratory work. The candidate is expected to have qualifications in Toxicology/ clinical safety and experience in either conduct of invitro /in vivo Toxicology studies and /or skin tolerance studies, risk assessment and skills of good medical writing. The role also includes coordination of work with third party contractors, reviewing activities and assessments. Good communication skills are required for optimum job completion.
- Literature search & safety data (preclinical and clinical) collection for identified issues seeking toxicology and/or clinical safety (skin tolerance) support.
- Literature review for hazard assessment of ingredients intended to be used in consumer and preparation of their toxicology profiles.
- Assessment and approval of fragrances and flavors used in consumer products.
- Toxicology Risk assessment for raw materials and formulations for cosmetic applications including Margin of Safety calculations and approval of products.
- Assessment of skin tolerance of cosmetic ingredients and products from preclinical and clinical perspectives.
- Review and Interpretation of clinical skin safety studies (patch test, phototoxicity, irritation and sensitization studies).
- Safety assessments for impurities, degradants and products as per regulatory requirements.
- Review of products at different stages of development cycle.
- Maintain documents via the product safety & compliance SharePoint site.
What We Are Looking For
- Master’s degree/ Ph.D. in toxicology, pharmacology or relevant science discipline.
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of consumer product risk assessment or other relevant Toxicology and/or Clinical safety (skin tolerance) experience.
- Knowledge of In silico predictions in Toxicology.
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English is a must.
- Individual with strong interpersonal skills.
- Desirable: Knowledge of regulatory requirements for product safety submissions and experience in medical writing.
What’s In It For You
- Competitive Benefit Package.
- Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!
- Learning & Development Opportunities.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Editor’s Note: Kenvue Pharmacology Scientist Job – Apply Online. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.