Chemical Engg Jobs BSI – Work in Quality & Sustainability
BSI is currently looking for candidates to join our team in a full-time position. We are a global company focused on driving continuous improvement in quality and sustainability. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to our newest certification schemes and support our clients in communicating their achievements to customers.
Job Title: Global Scheme Manager – Sustainability & Quality
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Scheme Manager to join our existing team on a full-time, permanent basis. This position can be based remotely in either Malaysia or India.
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing some of BSI’s newest certification schemes, which drive continuous improvement in our customer experience, enabling our clients to communicate their achievements to their customers.
The schemes you will own include “Minimized Risk of Antimicrobial Resistance Kitemark”, “Domestic Furniture” and “Quality Fabric Kitemark” as well as new initiatives in Sustainability.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of products; technically owning the scheme and defining the requirements client must meet, whilst also working with our regional offices to ensure we have qualified people around the world toassess our clients.
You will also be supporting our Sales & Marketing teams on the promotion of the schemes and being responsible for making recommendations that our clients are certified.
This is a fantastic opportunity within a growing scheme, where you’ll have the opportunity to create new schemes as well as enhance existing schemes to support global growth.
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Sales and New Product Development areas of the business to ensure revenue targets are met and new products are brought successfully to market.
- Understands client needs and then researches internally and externally to craft solutions to be proposed to clients which are in line with the integrity of our Kitemark schemes and meaningful to stakeholders.
- Proactively develops and maintains excellent relationships with current and potential clients and acts as account manager for several key clients.
- Proactively identifies new and/or amended product standards/directives and ensures BSI’s certification schemes are kept up to date and relevant to current market needs.
Client & Technical Delivery:
- Lead projects ensuring that team members are able to deliver quality of service and that effective working relationships are sustained both with clients and within the team.
- Recommend the issue, re-issue or withdrawal of certificates, and report recommendations in accordance with BSI policy, procedures and prescribed timeframe.
- Where required, represents BSI’s interests with external bodies (e.g. standards committees and notified body working groups, internal and external audits).
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the preparation of training (internal and external) and client facing content.
- Work with Compliance & Risk and NPD team to ensure that the specific products offered in this area by BSI meet all regulatory requirements and our schemes are robust.
- A strong background in EHS within the pharmaceutical or chemical industry.
- Qualified to a minimum of bachelors in a Maths, Chemical, Environmental Engineering, Scientific/BioTech, or similar subject area.
- Experience in sector – Three years’ work experience in pharmaceutical, chemical or biotechnology.
- Knowledge and understanding of wastewater and waste compliance treatment and management.
- Audit experience – Have conducted 1st party, 2nd, 3rd party environmental audit or Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Initiative (PSCI).
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Proactive individual with the ability to keep up to date on market changes.
- Influencing abilities with a focus on providing solutions for clients.
- Candidates will need to be commercially aware and able to demonstrate a natural drive for business improvement, growth and cost control.
- Thought leadership.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a global audience – capable of communicating technical issues to those without technical background.
Keywords: Pharma Jobs, BSI, Quality, Sustainability, Global Scheme Manager, Certification Schemes, Client Management. Chemical Engg Jobs BSI – Work in Quality & Sustainability. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.