le="text-align: center;">Reliance Industries Lab Analyst Recruitment – Apply Online
Reliance Industries is a renowned manufacturing company in the Patalganga area. We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join our Quality Assurance and Quality Control team. The Lab Analyst will be responsible for conducting various tests and analyses to ensure the quality and reliability of our products. If you have a background in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering and are passionate about maintaining high-quality standards, we invite you to apply for this position.
Position: Lab Analyst QAQC PMD PT
Req ID: 80961365
Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
- Sample Inspection and Distribution:
- Inspection of received routine samples and distribution of samples as per type of analysis to the different sections of the laboratory. Communicate to shift in charge for any abnormal samples or non-receipt of routine sample as per schedule.
- Adherence to Standards and Quality Procedures:
- Adherence to standard test methods or work instructions and compliance to Quality system procedures.
- Test Execution and Result Validation:
- Carry out required tests and confirms test results by using validation techniques before reporting for ensuring reliability of the result.
- Exception Reporting:
- Detect exceptions or deviations in test results and highlight / report to concern.
- Emergency Mitigation:
- Perform on-spot mitigation in emergency situation under the guidance of the shift in charge.
- Sample Management:
- Ensure effective sample management. Dispose left over samples safely in the identified container.
- Data Management:
- Ensure timely entry of test results in LIMS. Proper entries of results recording in the raw data book / LIMS / process register / and maintain in individual raw data book for recording work carried out.
- Maintain Good housekeeping in laboratory.
- HSE & Regulatory Compliance:
- Follow applicable HSEF procedures/ practices. Stay aware of environmental, site, statutory, IP regulations. Handle chemicals and tools as per safety norms. Ensure safe working conditions. Report unsafe act / unsafe condition to lab management for correction.
- Learning & Mentoring:
- Self-initiative for trainings to enhance competencies. Participate in external trainings and events as advised by the section head.
- Business/Function-specific Competencies:
- Timely execution of assigned tasks
- Erratic changes in plans
- Working with multiple interfaces such as business, customers, operations, E&M and HSEF
- Sample management
- Exceptions or deviations in test results
- Prioritization of assigned activities
- HSEF-Specific Competencies:
- Fire Safety Management
- Waste Management
- Integrated Management System
- RIL HSE Management System
- HSE Policy, Principles, Standards and Procedures & Practices
B.Sc. Chemistry or Diploma Chemical engineering
Preferably, 2 years in QA/QC discipline.
Skills & Competencies:
- Relevant knowledge of the test procedure and results reporting as per standard method requirement.
- Sample Handling as per category and performing analysis as per standard method.
- Knowledge of process stream samples with respect to critical results.
- Ability to learn different types of chemical / Instrumental testing.
- Effective communication for any abnormal / off spec result to Shift In-charge.
To apply for this position, please visit the original notification.
Keywords: Reliance Industries Lab Analyst Recruitment – Apply Online. Reliance Industries, Lab Analyst, Recruitment, Apply Online, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Patalganga. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.