Freshers Pharmacovigilance Job Opening Accenture hiring Pharmacovigilance. Drug Safety associate job opening 2023, Freshers drug safety associate job opening 2023, Pharma job opening 2023, B Pharma job opening 2023, M Pharma job opening 2023, Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Skill required: Pharmacovigilance – Pharmacovigilance & Drug Safety Surveillance
Job Title: Drug Safety Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Bachelor of Pharmacy/Master of Pharmacy
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Life Sciences R&D vertical. Our services span across the entire life sciences enterprise, from research laboratories, clinical trials support, and regulatory services, to pharmacovigilance and patient services solutions. Employees under this span will be a part of one of the sub-offerings – Clinical, Pharmacovigilance & Regulatory, helping the world’s leading biopharma companies bring their vision to life – enabling them to improve outcomes by converging around the patient, connecting scientific expertise with unique insights into the patient experience.
- You will be part of a dynamic Pharmacovigilance team with array of capabilities ranging from detection, assessment, understanding and prevention of adverse effects or any other medicine/vaccine related problem following Good Pharmacovigilance Practice (GVP) per client SOPs and applicable global regulatory requirements (Individual Case Safety Reports) to working on various aspects of Aggregate reports such as planning, authoring, reviewingÂ and publishing of PBRER, PSUR, DSUR, PADER, Addendum to clinical overview (AdCO), Risk Management Plan (RMP), Signal detection and validation reports (SDVR), Cosmetovigilance Safety Reports (CoSR).
- The Pharmacovigilance team is also responsible for authoring and reviewing clinical documents such Protocols and amendment, Investigator Brochure, Clinical Study Reports (CSR), Synoptic/Abbreviated CSR, Safety Narratives, Clinical Overview/abbreviated Clinical Overview. In this role, you will be expected to create and manage case identification, data entry, MedDRA coding, case processing, submission, and follow-ups for ICSRs in the safety database as per client guidelines and applicable global regulatory requirements.
What are we looking for?
• Ability to perform under pressure
• Ability to work well in a team
• Adaptable and flexible
• Agility for quick learning
• Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
• In this role you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
• Your expected interactions are within your own team and direct supervisor
• You will be provided detailed to moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments
• The decisions that you make would impact your own work
• You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined, focused scope of work
• Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Freshers Pharmacovigilance Job Opening Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.