UPSC Hiring MSc Chemistry candidates, UPSC announces job opening 2023. Assistant Professor (Chemistry) job opening 2023, MSc chemistry job opening 2023, msc job opening 2023. Chemistry job opening 2023. MSc job, Govt job opening 2023. Govt job opening 2023. Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Vacancy Number 23081605326
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Chemistry)
Ministry/Administration Andaman and Nicobar Administration
Department/Office Jawaharlal Nehru Rajkeeya Mahavidyalaya, Port Blair
No.of posts: UR – 01
Pay Scale Level–10 of pay matrix (Rs.57700-182400) (Academic Level- 10 with rationalized entry pay of Rs. 57700/-)
Age Not exceeding 35 years as on normal closing date. Relaxable for regularly appointed Central/ U.T. Government Servant upto Five years as per Instructions/ orders issued by Govt. of India from time to time. For age concession applicable to some other categories of applicants, please see relevant paras of the ‘Instructions and Additional Information to Candidates for Recruitment by Selection’.
Essential Qualification (s) EDUCATIONAL
(A) 1. Master’s Degree (Chemistry) with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) in the concerned/ relevant/allied subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
2. Must have cleared the NationalEligibility Test (NET) (Chemical Science) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET (State level eligibility test) OR who are OR have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree (Chemistry) in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D. programme prior to July 11,2009 shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing ordinances/Bye- Laws/Regulations of the Institutions awarding the Degree and such Ph.D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions-
a) Ph.D Degree of the candidate has been awarded in regular mode
b) The Ph.D. thesis has been evaluated by atleast two external examiners
c) An open Ph.D. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work out of which at least one must be in a refereed journal
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conference/seminars, sponsored /funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency.
The fulfillment of the conditions (a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Registrar/Dean (Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
(B) Ph.D. Degree from a Foreign University/Institution.
1. NET/SLET/SET shall not be required for such Master Programmes in Disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or Similar Test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Desirable Qualification (s)
1. To adhere to a responsible pattern of conduct and demeanor expected to them by the community.
2. To manage their private affairs in a manner consistent with the dignity of the profession.
3. Seek to make professional growth continuous through study and research.
4. To express free and frank opinion by participation of professional meeting, seminars, conferences etc towards the contribution of knowledge.
5. To maintain active membership of professional organizations and strive to improve education and profession through them.
6. To perform their duties in the form of teaching, tutorials, practicals, seminars and research work, conscientiously and with dedication.
7. To discourage and not indulge in plagiarism and other ethical behavior in teaching and research.
8. To abide by the Act, Status and Ordinance of the University and to respect its ideals, vision, mission, cultural practices and tradition.
9. To co-operate and assist in carrying out the functions relating to the educational responsibilities of the College and the University, Such as assisting in appraising applications for admission, advising and counselling students as well as assisting the conduct of University and College Examinations, including supervision, invigilation and evaluation and
10. To participate in extension, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, including the community service.
Probation One year
Headquarters Port Blair, A & N Islands
Other Details General Central Service Group “A” Gazetted, Non- Ministerial. The post is permanent.
Any Other Conditions The Candidates should be ready to serve in any part of Andaman & Nicobar Islands as per the order/requirement of A & N Administration.
Prescribed Last Date: 14-09-2023
UPSC Hiring MSc UPSC Hiring MSc Chemistry Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.