BIT Mesra JRF Job in Dept. of Chemical Engineering – Applications Invited
BIT Mesra JRF Job in Dept. of Chemical Engineering – Applications Invited. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below.
This job expires in
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
Ranchi – 835215
DEPARTMENT OF CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Interview for the post of One Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Interested eligible candidates are requested to send their CV to appear for an Online interview for the position of one (01) Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a DST Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) funded project. The details of the project are as under:
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: Development of 3D Flexible Hybrid Mat based on Waste Sugarcane Bagasse-derived Carbon Nanofibers and metal organic frameworks (MOFs) for Fabrication of Next Generation Flexible/Wearable Supercapacitors
Name of the PI: Dr. Arup Choudhury, Principal Investigator Associate Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra. Ranchi-835215
E-mail: [email protected]; Mobile: 9973277473
Shortlisting process for Interview: The candidates would be shortlisted for an interview (Online/Offline) Interview based upon their academic and professional background. Applicants will be selected based on an interview taken by the committee. The recommendations of the committee will be final.
Interview Date & Time: 7 September 2023, 11:00 PM
Tenure: 3 years (Extension based on annual progress)
Essential Qualifications: ME/MTech/MSc in Material Chemical Science & Engg. or Chemistry or any allied branches.
Desirable Qualifications: Knowledge on chemical synthesis and electrochemistry will be preferred.
- 1st and 2nd Years @ Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA & 3rd Year @ Rs. 35000/- per month + HRA.
- For MSc without GATE/NET: 1st and 2nd Years @ Rs. 25,000/- + HRA & 3rd Year @ Rs. 28000/- per month + HRA
How to Apply:
- Candidates are requested to e-mail their CV to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] on or before 4th Sept 2023. The CV must include the e-mail ID and working phone number. Candidates should also send a copy of all certificates/testimonials in a single file.
- The shortlisted candidates based upon their academic and professional background for interview (online/offline) will be intimated through e-mail stating the date and time for an interview.
- The post is purely temporary in nature and subject to the availability of funds.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Editor’s Note: BIT Mesra JRF Job in Dept. of Chemical Engineering – Applications Invited. Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our YouTube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.