Teabox (a brand owned by Teaxpress Pvt. Ltd.) is on a mission to ensure that every cup of tea consumed in the world is fresh. That is why we have revolutionized how tea comes to you. We source directly from over 150 estates across India. The finest teas come to us often within a few hours of production. We use state-of-the-art dehumidifying and cold storage solutions that keep the freshness, aroma, and taste of the teas intact. To date, we have delivered over 5 Bn cups to 125+ countries.
Our vision is to build a home-grown premium tea brand from the source that not only takes Indian teas to global levels but also gives back to the region. Hence we are significantly operating and hiring in Siliguri.
Job title: Quality Safety Regulatory – Lead
About the Role
As a QSR Head, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining safety, regulatory and quality assurance processes and systems to ensure the highest standards of product quality across all aspects of our operations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve quality issues, drive continuous improvement initiatives, and uphold the Teabox brand’s reputation for excellence. The successful candidate willpossess strong leadership skills, an analytical mindset, and a passion for delivering exceptional products.
- Ensure Regulatory compliance (Tea Board of India, FSSAI, Legal Metrology, FSSC 22000 V.1), company policies, procedures, and specifications.
Should be responsible for establishing an efficient food safety management system in the company and driving a food safety culture among employees.
- Process monitoring, system improvement support, training, specialized testing, auditing of systems and performance.
- Customer or supplier interaction, response to audits and issues, enterprise and local execution of best practice initiatives.
Assist in the creation and maintenance of Teaxpress documents for Quality and Food Safety programs.
- Maintain control systems for purposes of food safety, regulatory and general compliance as well as audit support. Lead audits; recall/mock recall drills, etc.
Carry out Product Improvement & Development Ideation
- Ensure New Product Development according to the timeline
- Arrange, coordinate and participate in external quality audits
- Should coordinate in handling Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Plan related to audits and inspections.
- Managing all the documentation for food testing-related material.
Skill Sets / Qualification Required:
- 4-year degree in Chemistry, Biology, Food Science or applied science AND minimum 5 years of quality, regulatory or manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated technical and leadership skills, plant manufacturing, laboratory and quality knowledge
- Strong knowledge of quality management systems, standards (ISO 9001, HACCP), and regulatory requirements.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining quality processes, including document control, audits, and inspections.
- Familiarity with quality improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma, Lean, or Kaizen, and the ability to apply them effectively.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify root causes, develop action plans, and drive effective solutions.
Strong leadership abilities, with experience in managing and developing a team.Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented with a strong focus on accuracy and consistency.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
Chemistry Quality Safety Lead Chemistry Quality Safety Lead Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job.