BSc Chemistry Teacher Job Nalanda Vidyaniketan chemistry teacher job opening 2023, Bachelor’s degree in chemistry. Master’s degree or B.Ed in chemistry candidates apply for the post of chemistry teacher. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemistry Teacher
Salary Range: INR 25,000 to INR 45,000 per month
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Contract Type: Full time
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Chemistry Teacher to join our well-established CBSE school in Vijayawada. The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching Chemistry to students in grades 9, 10, 11, and 12.
- Design and implement a comprehensive Chemistry curriculum in line with CBSE guidelines.
- Deliver engaging and effective lessons that promote active learning and increase students’ understanding of Chemistry.
- Monitor students’ progress and adjust teaching strategies to meet individual learning needs.
- Prepare students for internal and external examinations, including practical laboratory tests.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development.
- Foster a positive learning environment and implement classroom management strategies to ensure effective learning.
- Coordinate with other science teachers to integrate cross-curriculum content.
- Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings, and contribute to the school’s extracurricular activities.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry or a related field. B.Ed. is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience as a Chemistry teacher, ideally in a CBSE school.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the CBSE curriculum for Chemistry.
- Demonstrated experience in teaching students in grades 9 through 12.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and high levels of self-motivation.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to Vijayawada if not currently residing in the area.
- Candidate must be fluent in English.
- Must be willing to participate in school activities beyond normal school hours, including extracurricular activities and school events.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit a CV and a cover letter detailing their interest in and qualifications for the position.
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the position is filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to your application!
BSc Chemistry Teacher Job BSc Chemistry Teacher Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job