Situated among pristine environ in the lap of Dhauladhar ranges, CSIR-IHBT is the only laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in the State of Himachal Pradesh (H.P.), India. Institute has a focused research mandate on bio resources for catalyzing bio economy in a sustainable manner. The young and dynamic team of scientists propels the research and work dedicatedly to discover and find solutions to new challenging problems faced by the society. International collaborations further strengthen scientific interactions at a global scale.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Posts: 01
Work Location: Palampur, HP
Project Title: “Development of standards operation procedures and manufacturing processes and quality standards of extracts (water and hydro-alcoholic) ASU & H plants drugs”
Age Limit: 32 years as on 22.06.2017
Stipend: Rs.28, 000 p.m. + HRA
M. Pharm with 55% marks with one year research experience.
M.Sc. in Chemistry with 55% marks with two years research experience.
- Eligible candidates may appear for “Walk-in-Interview(s)” on the date, time and place mentioned above along with an application on prescribed format (link provided below) along with attested photocopies of testimonials of their age, educational qualifications, experience, reserved category, etc. at the time of interview.
- There will be no right implicit or explicit for regular position or any post in CSIR-IHBT, whatsoever.
- Candidates must also bring with them original certificates of testimonials at the time of appearing for the interview failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview.
- No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Selection Committee(s) may adopt the selection criterion at its own i.e. either by conducting direct interview or written test followed by interview on the same day.
- The decision of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur shall be final for engagement of Sr. Research Fellow at CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.).
• Date of Interview: 22.06.2017
• Time of Interview: 2:30 pm. (Noon)
• Venue of Interview: CSIR- IHBT, Palampur (H.P.)