BSc Chemical Engineering job, Honeywell chemical engineering job opening 2023, BSc job opening 2023, Chemical engineer job opening 2023, Intrested and eligible candidates may check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Chemical Engr II
JOB ID: HRD205944
Location: One-HON-UTC-2+4F ,UTC, 2F 4F, Sushant Lok Phase I,,Sector 43,Sushant Lok Phase I,,Gurgaon,HARYANA,122022,India
Elibgility Criteria: BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- Be agile, innovating, and customer focused.
- Review operations with customers and assisting with defining and quantifying customer benefits
- Monitoring different UOP technologies process and identifying areas for improvement/optimization and assets requiring enhanced focus.
- Provide readily available technical solutions/ work to get the solution to our customers.
- Initial triage of technical issues with the escalation process to TS.
- Proactively communicate insights from trends, establish patterns, diagnostic investigations, and solutions to prevent future issues.
- Ensure upkeep of all solutions by troubleshooting the PM/PTA/PRA/POA/Benchmarking /Future Solutions on time to ensure high on-screen availability of the running solutions
- Apply data mining to handle unstructured data to derive technical insights.
- Perform descriptive and inferential statistics to summarize datasets.
- Derive problem statement from ambiguous data, create a hypothesis, use analytics technology and tools to test hypothesis and form conclusions
- Analysis of large amounts of historical data, determining suitability for modeling, data clean-up and filtering, pattern identification and variable creation, applying automated predictive analytics.
- The focus is to support product, system, and solution through designing and developing pipelines.
- Work with the team to innovate – next-generation BIG DATA monitoring tools (Analytics using exception-based /Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning) and build an operation dashboard for the GSC’s sustainability & efficient operation.
Align with the Intention of the LST Business and ensure collective commitment for the GSC’s Key results.
- Part of 24* 7 Operation of GSCCC Digital Insight
Working in 24*7 Shift is an integral part of this role. Work with GSCCC Operation leader closely to make GSC as Center of ExcellenceAdditional Candidate Qualifications:
- Passion for visualizing hidden relationships in technical data with ProSight
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication & effective presentation skills
English language (oral and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Be flexible to come in shift as a replacement in short notice
Effective presentation, and communication skills
- Continuous learning and research-oriented mindset. Ability to think out of the box: Ability to come up with bright ideas and always looking at the next big thing in technology.
- Have strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
Knowledge of DataScience Open Source is added plus.
- Proficiency in computer applications with emphasis on Data Analytics & Data Science is desirable
- Creative approach to process development and customer-centric behavior
Comprehensive analytical, troubleshooting & problems solving skills.
Ability to work independently and in a team environment, focusing strongly on delivering
- SMART data results and identifying alternative solutions when challenges arise from unstructured data.
- Ability to define the problem with limited information
- This role may require global customer-facing and internal/external travel, up to 10% of the time.
BSc Chemical Engineer Job Looking for latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow Rasayanika Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma job