Avantor BSc Chemistry QA Officer Vacancy – Apply Online
BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, BSc Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job opening 2023, Chemistry job 2023, Avantor Quality Assurance Officer Job, Chemistry Apply Online. Graduate Chemistry Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check out the job opening of Associate Chemistry
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Location: Mumbai, IND
Eligbility Criteria: B. Sc. (Chemistry)
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
Collaboration Tool: SAP
How you will thrive and create an impact
- Responsible to meet the objective of organization by providing the technical support,
- Documentation Support as per Policy
- Prepare New Product Documents like Specifications, Protocol, MOA, Labels as per the new product and upload in SAP
- Update Label claim/In-house /ROA /FG /PM Specifications
- Support ISO documentation, SOP, Handling instructions, Formats, Audits.
- Labels review
- Visits for monitoring to sites
- Collect the detail from different department in stipulated time on receiving the request for new product and thereafter make the Documents along and update BOM and artwork in SAP
- Update the technical document with respect to product.
- Ensure Zero defect free products at export by monitoring and checking the FG.
- Make Product Packing and Specification file for new products within a given time frame.
- Handle of Customer complaints and Queries, Case study Preparation, Field Action Handling
- Provide technical support to field force, for documentation, Certificate, TSE/BSE ,STD VQ
Important Interview Questions and Answers for the above job role:
- Can you describe your experience in Quality Assurance, and how it relates to this position? Answer: Yes, I have 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the chemical industry. In my previous role, I was responsible for reviewing and maintaining documentation related to the production and quality control of chemical products, as well as identifying and implementing process improvements to ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- How familiar are you with SAP, and what experience do you have using it? Answer: I am quite familiar with SAP, as it was the primary collaboration tool used in my previous role. I have experience using SAP to track inventory, manage documentation, and generate reports, among other functions.
- How do you ensure that technical documents, such as specifications and protocols, are accurate and up-to-date? Answer: I ensure that technical documents are accurate and up-to-date by regularly reviewing them and comparing them to the latest regulatory standards and best practices. I also collaborate with other departments, such as R&D and Production, to gather the latest information on product development and ensure that it is reflected in the technical documents.
- How do you handle customer complaints and queries related to quality control? Answer: When a customer complaint is received, I investigate the root cause of the issue and work with the relevant departments to develop corrective actions to prevent similar issues from occurring in the future. I also keep the customer informed of the progress of the investigation and the actions taken to address the issue.
- Can you give an example of a time when you identified a process improvement opportunity in your previous role, and how you implemented it? Answer: Yes, in my previous role, I noticed that the process for reviewing and approving technical documents was inefficient and time-consuming. I suggested implementing a digital review and approval system, which would allow multiple stakeholders to collaborate on documents in real-time and streamline the approval process. After presenting the idea to management and demonstrating its potential benefits, we successfully implemented the system and saw a significant reduction in approval times.
Editors Note: Avantor BSc Chemistry QA Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.