AIIMS Jodhpur B Pharma Job – Clinical Research Coordinator Post
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on a purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of
Endocrinology & Metabolism, AIIMS, Jodhpur as per the details given below:
Subject: Recruitment for the following post on purely temporary basis in Extramural Research
Project Title ““A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel Arm, Dose Optimization Study to Assess Efficacy and Safety of Hydroxychloroquine in Type 2 Diabetes Patients uncontrolled on Metformin and Sulfonylurea Combination”, under Principal InvestigatorDr. Madhukar Mittal, Additional Professor, Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism “.
Job Title: Clinical Research Coordinator
No.of posts: 01
Eligbility Criteria: Pharma with minimum 01 year of Research Experience in
Tenure: 6 Months Or up to 30 patients whichever is earlier
Age: 35 Years
Job Profile:- Clinical Research Coordinator will work under the PrincipalInvestigator for carrying out the task related to the project.
Stipend:- The stipend payment is made on the basis of enrolledpatients completing the treatment period which will be rs 1666/(approx.) per patients
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on 11.04.2023 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on the same day, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
4. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
5. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
6. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the
minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
7. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection
Certificate” at the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
9. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
10. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects may be admissible
for experienced and skilled persons on case to case basis.
13. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the
14. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
How To Apply:
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on 11.04.2023 at 09:00 AM at following address:
Second Floor,Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Download Application Form
Editors Note: AIIMS Jodhpur B Pharma Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.