NIT Tiruchirappalli Hiring Pharmacist – Applications Invited
Online applications are invited for recruitment to the posts of the Trainee in the National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli. The posts are purely on temporary basis and the posts do not confer any right to claim either for subsequent employment or permanent post in future. Initial tenure of the contract appointment is six months only.
Job Title: Pharmacist
No.of posts: 01
The tenure of the appointment may be extended subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate and necessity for the continued retention. The position will be engaged through outsourcing agency.
(i)10+2 in Science (PCB/PCM) subjects from recognized Board or University.
(ii)2 years Diploma with First class from an Institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of
India with minimum two years’ experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy. (or) Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma.)
(iii)Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
(iv)Knowledge of Typing and Computer application viz., MS Office, Excel.
Age Limit: 18-30 Years. Age relaxation will be followed as
per GoI norms.
Salary: As per the minimum wages Act-Highly Skilled.
Candidates are instructed to report with the following on April 5, 2023 at 8.30 am for Test, CertificateVerification, & Interview at Third i, Octagon Computer Center, NIT, Trichy-15:
1. Printed hardcopy of their finally submitted application
2. Photocopies of all documents/certificates
3. Originals for verification
Without application & supportive documents the candidates will not be considered for further process. Any change in date will be intimated through SMS.
Selection Criteria: (Test, Certificate Verification & Interview)
General Instructions/Information to Candidates:
1. The applicants should go through all instructions, carefully and ensure that they fulfil
all eligibility conditions. Their admission to all stages of the recruitment will be purely
provisional subject to satisfying of the eligibility conditions.
2. Candidates should carefully fill up all the details required in the application form
including age, Educational Qualification, details of valid Community/ PwD Certificates
etc., as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained after last date
for applying. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect, it will lead to rejection of
3. Candidates should submit self-attested photo copies of required certificates and other
documents, in support of their claims in the applications such as age, community (in
the prescribed format), educational qualifications, etc., along with the application.
4. The prescribed essential qualification/experience indicated are bare minimum and mere
possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for Test/Interview.
5. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates called for Written
Test/interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level of relevance of
experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other
6. The Institute has the right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for
shortlisting and selection.
7. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative. The Institute reserves
the right not to fill any or all posts advertised and to reject any or all applications without
assigning any reason.
8. Candidates shall have to produce original documents at the time of appearing in
Test/Certificate Verification/ Interview.
9. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized
10. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates attending the Written Test/Interview except
PwD candidates who are eligible to be paid up as per Institute norms.
11. Any dispute with regard to selection process will be subject to court/tribunal having
jurisdiction over Tiruchirappalli.
12. Canvassing in any form/bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated
as a disqualification for the post. Interim enquires will not be entertained. If it is
found at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/ false, the
candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
13. The age limit, if any is as on 03.04.2023 (last date of final submit of application).
14. The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GOI rules for SC/ST/OBC/PwDs.
15. The Certificate Verification and interview will be held in National Institute of
Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620 015.
16. The appointment is liable for termination prematurely with 1- month notice.
17. The selected candidate should undertake whatever other task that may arise in order to
Institutional to department development.
18. Candidates are advised to visit Institute website www.nitt.edu periodically for updates
regarding recruitment process
- Date of advertisement 21.03.2023
- Last date for Final Submit of the Application 03.04.2023
- Tentative Date of Written Test/Certificate Verification/ Interview. (any change in date will be intimated through SMS) 05.04.2023
Editors Note: NIT Tiruchirappalli Hiring Pharmacist Subscribe to Rasayanika for the latest chemistry and Pharma job openings, follow us on Facebook and Telegram and subscribe to our youtube channel for the latest updates on chemistry and Pharma jobs and much more.